Post Thanks / Like
    I was one of the lucky people to get these products to try out. Please note that these opinions and techniques are myown only, and as always, your results may vary. Let`s start with the All-in-1. I`m going to start my own acronym, and this product shall now be known as Sonus Ai1

Packaging: Came to me shrink wrapped to prevent any leakage onto my other products. Very nice. This product is contained the the typical Sonus black plastic bottle, with the same black Porsche on the front. This came with its own mixing bottle and spray nozzle. It makes up to 3.5 gallons of regular strenth cleaner (30:1-20:1) and bout a gallon of strong cleaner (10:1) I chose ~30:1 for the tasks at hand.

Scent: Didn`t really have one. Just a faint `clean` kind of smell.

Instructions: On the back of the bottle it tells you specifically what mixes are reccomended for what materials.This was very handy and a great idea. Very clear.

Ease of use: The first problem I noticed was that its difficult to pour the concentrate into the bottle cap, then pour the bottle cap into the small opening of the mixing bottle. It kind of throws off your perfect mix ratio. A suggestion would be a slight pour spot, or a bigger mixing bottle hole.

The product comes out in either a stream or a spray. I used the spray as I was cleaning my Jeep`s vinyl top. I sprayed the top liberally and let it stand for about 30 seconds before buffing it with a clean terry towel. Came out pretty well. The tougher stains will require a second application or more elbow grease. Then i rinsed it with lots of water. If this doesn`t work out to be a good cleaner at anything but my top, I can live with it because it`s a safe alternative to the harsh solvents that most Jeep guys use. I will try to use different dillutions on different materials soon.

Price: Sonus Ai1 costs just under $9.00 USD. As of now I see this as a great deal as it claims to be one of the more versatile products one can buy for any area of the car. You can also order a concentrate refill bottle for $7.25

I would have taken prictures of my top, but the difference wouldn`t have been very visible through a picture. Overall, G.A. likes this product!

I`m open to questions.
    -Glenn Jr.

There is always room to learn.

Post Thanks / Like
    To mix mine I poured the FS All in 1 in one of my Wifes measuring cup. Then toured that into the mixing bottle. Then added the water. It washed all of the remaining AI1 out and gave me a perfect mix ration.`

Just don`t tell my Wife I am using her measuring cups again.

:nono
    2018 Ram Big Horn CTD
    2009 Lexus IS250
    1999 ChampioN 181 Bassboat
    1968 Plymouth Roadrunner 383 4spd

Post Thanks / Like
    If you want to stay out of trouble and keep in good graces with the SO (Significant Other), a 35mm film canister holds just a spurt over one ounce.

Post Thanks / Like
    Cool. I`ll keep it in mind
    -Glenn Jr.

There is always room to learn.

Thread Information