New pics on Page 2

__________________________________________________ ____________

The Product: Meguiar`s Detailer`s Line Hyper Dressing

Smell: Smells like grape soda. I like

Viscosity: In it`s raw form it is a very thick, light purple liquid. I diluted 2.5:1 and it was a very thin liquid (like water).

Packaging: Comes in the newest edition of a gallon container yet. It has a handle and a child safety top. Seems very durable.

Price: $35.99/gal from www.premiumautocare.com . Since I diluted 2.5:1, a gallon will go a VERRRRY long way and is very cost efficient.

How I used it: I tried it with both an uncleaned and cleaned surface. Cleaned worked better for me.

For tires/wells, I tried via foam applicator, tire swipe, and spray on. At the end of the day, the spray on technique was best. I sprayed a very fine mist on the surface of the tire and let sit for 5 minutes. If I applied directly to an applicator it seems to just sit on the surface and bead. Anyways, let sit for 5, then took an Eagle One Tire Swipe and sprayed a little on there and massaged it onto the tire. This proved to leave a little purple liquid still visible. I found that after this, you let it sit for about 20 minutes and you are all set. At 2.5:1 , the gloss level is a low-gloss sheen, very similar to Armor All...maybe a touch glossier if you want to critique. Wells, just spray on, and walk away...20 minute dry time again.

On vinyl and plastic, I liked using a foam applicator the best. I applied Hyper Dressing to the applicator and lightly rubbed onto the surface. Let dry for 5 minutes, and come back with the same applicator to ensure complete coverage.

Final Thoughts: I like this product a lot in the wheel wells, on plastic, and on vinyl. It deepens the color slightly and leaves a low gloss sheen.

On tires, it is a bit finicky. I tried 3 different methods (as stated above) to get the best results, but in the end it seemed to take a little while to get the tires right. I tried this product on 4 different vehicles today so I know it wasn`t a fluke. In the end though, I found, that I should do the initial dress, then apply the LSP to the vehicle, then massage the dressing into the tires, remove LSP, then wrap it up...By this time, they`re all dry.

I took the car for a spin after 25 mins and ZERO sling (I got on it too ).

I don`t have to buy this product again for a long time :lol . This is gonna last me a long time. I`m glad I like it so far . I will continue trying new methods to make tires easier and report back.

Pics

Before

1 minute after spraying

All Done

On a Mustang

On Plastic

Enjoy!