Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve been lookin for this the past 3 months....... target, walmart, autozone, kragen, kmart, and whatever other store that carries car wash stuff.

FINALLY, I found it at Walmart today. They carry them for $5.95, so I bought 3 bottles lol. I haven`t washed my car in the past 2 months just cuz I ran out of car wash and let the weeks slide by as I `searched` for NXT.

Anyways, I finally found it..... going to start my detail from scratch now that the new season is here.
    1996 Nissan Maxima SE 5-spd

superblack!

Post Thanks / Like
    That`s great! I FINALLY found it at Pep Boys :xyxthumbs
    Treat it like it`s the only one in the world.

Post Thanks / Like
    They just started carrying the NXT line at WalMart here in Layton, UT. I was tempted to buy the wash, but held off.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have had NXT since early summer and find it to be average at best. It is very overated IMO. I purchased it because of the claim that it has water softners in it to help prevent water spots. I noticed no difference in water spot prevention. Lubrication was avearge, Gold Class was better. Duragloss is far superior in all areas IMO. It is my favorite car wash. I have used Megs NXT, Gold Class, Soft Wash Gel, Deep Crystal, Eagle One Wet, P21S(crap), and some others. I like Duragloss the best.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm.. hope this isn`t a repeat of my experience with GC, ok lubrication but insuffcient cleaning power, I still have the EO Wet as my large size wash and I do have a small bottle of Duragloss, which I only washed a small area with and was already impressed with.

Hope the NXT doesn`t fall into the same category for me as GC did.

Post Thanks / Like
    I actually bought it because alot of people claimed that it really "repelled" dust...

superblack!

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by nadir

I actually bought it because alot of people claimed that it really "repelled" dust...

Sure it is... as soon as you hit the car with water, that dust will be repelled!

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by stevet

I have had NXT since early summer and find it to be average at best. It is very overated IMO. I purchased it because of the claim that it has water softners in it to help prevent water spots. I noticed no difference in water spot prevention. Lubrication was avearge, Gold Class was better. Duragloss is far superior in all areas IMO. It is my favorite car wash. I have used Megs NXT, Gold Class, Soft Wash Gel, Deep Crystal, Eagle One Wet, P21S(crap), and some others. I like Duragloss the best.

So far, I am liking 1Z Perls the best and I have some Pinnacle wash on the way. I`ve heard great things about the Pinnacle stuff.

Duragloss, is that available at Pep Boys or Autozone? It sounds familiar but I just can`t place it in my head.

Post Thanks / Like
    Carquest carries Duragloss and I think NAPA does too. The website will say.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have not seen anything to complain about the NXT wash,for the price it can`t be beat.I prefer it to Zaino Z7 wash which I`ve used for years.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by DavidB

Sure it is... as soon as you hit the car with water, that dust will be repelled!

I dunno what to say Dave, that`s what i`ve been reading in numerous forums.... they claim that there`s less dust accumulated than before.

I`ll end up checking it out for myself now.

superblack!

Post Thanks / Like
    I could see there being a difference between carnauba and sealant as far dust repelling is concerned, but not with just a wash. :nixweiss

Post Thanks / Like
    I like NXT wash, and I have never had any problems with water spots with it.

edit: my one gripe with it is that it`s a bit TOO thick, and my other is that it`s the ugliest shade of...brown or purple...I have ever come across. It just doesn`t scream "buy me!" maybe a touch more purple there, Meguiars.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve been very pleased with Shampoo Plus by Meguair`s, it is a high sudsing shampoo. Haven`t tried the Hyper-Wash which is dilutable 400:1. I tell ya the eagle one wash was great for like a week and it sat on the shelf for a couple weeks and when I went back to use it it sucked.
    "I think my blood is a Carnauba Prototype"

Thread Information