Post Thanks / Like
    Just to let everyone know we took a direct hit from our friend Frances over the weekend, she came in and putting a big beating on us. All employees and their families are ok ! But as of today we are up and running 24/7 with generator power and getting your orders shipped out ASAP. We have staff working around the clock to keep us on schedule and to get your orders to you as fast as we possible can. Over 400 orders will go out today and all the rest will leave tomorrow. If you placed your order before Sunday morning your order is shipping out today. All orders after Sunday morning will be shipped out tomorrow. Please spread the word! Just to let you know if you are trying to contact us our phones are not 100% functional yet but we can get email if you need to contact us. We greatly appreciate everyone’s patience with us during this time, and thank you for the support you are giving us during this tragedy and the support and business you have always given to us in the past.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Jason...I`m stuck up here in New Jersey. I can`t come back until there`s power in Stuart/Palm City which I don`t see happening for a bit, the roads are cleared, and there`s gas available. At first everyone called us crazy for coming this far, but now they say we did the right thing...

I`ve been wondering how you guys were doing, I`m glad you`re all O.K. and are up and running now. I heard Lighthouse Point got pretty messed up

Anyways, I`ll keep in touch with you guys as to when I`m coming back, and if Pendarvis Park isn`t destroyed we`ll go take some pics of the `40 Buick

-Matt

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m glad to hear everyone is okay. Did you have any damage from flooding? I saw video of Stuart with a traffic light hanging by a wire on the Weather Channel.

I placed an order Saturday without thinking about the storm...just ship it when you can. We are getting a lot of rain in Atlanta, but nothing like what you got.
    2004 Toyota Solara SLE V6
    Lunar Mist Metallic

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad everyone is OK! The weather channel was showing some nasty pictures! Once again glad everyone made it through ok!

:xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    It`s good to hear that everything is okay.

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad everyone and everything is okay!

I am impressed that you are keeping up on the order processing so well.

Maybe we`ll be in Pinnacle heaven sooner than we think.

Lee
    ES330 in Millenium Silver

The Man Who Knows The Man
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jason,

Glad to hear all of the good people are safe. I too am very impressed with the commitment you and the staff members at AutoGeek are making to continue to provide the good service we have come to know. This in spite what must be difficult circumstances. It sounds as though your facility is quite storm worthy to survive this event.

Thread Information