Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Autopia 2001: "DetailGirl can you explain in more detail how and what you used to Prep for EX-P. I have had great success with PB EX-P .Here is how I prepped and applied it. Give this protocol as shot and like us know if anything improved." :xyxthumbs

Autopia 2004: DetailGirl why are you bashing EX-P? This stuff is great. I know because it works for me. Obviously you have no idea on how to detail!!!"

Anyone notice the difference on how we handled a review back in 2001 and how the same review is handled now?

Post Thanks / Like
    Not to sound like an ***, but how about someone deletes all the worthless/flaming posts here and maybe we can actually help her instead of complaining about stuff that has nothing to do with the topic of the thread.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by MattZ28

Not to sound like an ***, but how about someone deletes all the worthless/flaming posts here and maybe we can actually help her instead of complaining about stuff that has nothing to do with the topic of the thread.

We are. Check out this post and add some suggestions that may have been over-looked. :xyxthumbs

http://www.autopia.org/forums/showth...threadid=43230

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Mindflux

Why is this place full of so much hate now?

It was bound to happen, I suppose. The large increase in members guaranteed it.

Oh well...

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by mtodde

Isn`t this the pot calling the kettle black?

I`m not sure what you are trying to say with your one line comment. Could you elaborate? Maybe a paragraph or something that would indicate you have more than 3 brain-cells?

IF you are insinuating that I`m part of the problem (pot meet kettle syndrome) I think you should look around more.

:sosad

Post Thanks / Like

This thread is the epitome of what`s wrong with Autopia today. Between the `skript kiddies` trying to hash out something that even REMOTELY resembles english and the number of rampant loonies acting like an internet toughguy/gal. The bickering that I once only saw on tuner boards like VWVortex, honda-tech etc etc etc has now littlered the `streets` (so to speak) of Autopia.

I joined this board in 2001 when we had REAL discussions on products that weren`t made in a bathroom (UPP) and we generally understood eachother. Nobody argued that you couldn`t spell weasel. When I joined this board I envied a small group of people that don`t even POST here anymore! The ones that do are moderators and if they try to help someone they get flamed for their opinion on a product or method.

Why is this place full of so much hate now? It`s a board about DETAILING. It`s our common bond wether we use the same products or not. I personally can`t take it any more and find myself frequenting Autopia less and less.

So, Detailgirl, newagain and whoever else wants to set everyone to ignore or flame them I say GO RIGHT AHEAD. Ruin the board for everyone else.

I`m done.
    I think that you have things wrong. I did nothing wrong here. I presented my thoughts, if you dont like the way my sentences form or spell dont read it. Its funny how people jump on those when they may not even know if English is their primary language. So simple!

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by DetailGirl

I think that you have things wrong. I did nothing wrong here. I presented my thoughts, if you dont like the way my sentences form or spell dont read it. Its funny how people jump on those when they may not even know if English is their primary language. So simple!

If the answer to the problem was to ignore people you couldn`t stand (you for instance ignoring everyone) this board would be dead in the water with how many people can`t agree with eachother on anything.

Think of a better solution other then love it or leave it.

Post Thanks / Like

DetailGirl, just to clarify, MindFlux comments...

So, Detailgirl, newagain and whoever else wants to set everyone to ignore or flame them I say GO RIGHT AHEAD. Ruin the board for everyone else.

...were as a result of this statement:

Another name to add to ignore list sweet!

So his comments really have nothing to do with "....if you dont like the way my sentences are formed or spelled,dont read it. It`s funny how people jump on those when they may not even know if English is their primary language...

Although MindFlux was stating the obvious in his post, you had to hit him with a flame towards the end of yours.... mature <- blatant flame

Post Thanks / Like
    It`s happening everywhere I`ve been posting in forums, guys & gals. People are having things taken the wrong way, misinterpreted, or are being just plain contentious.

I`ll be the first to raise my hand, say "guilty", and move on from herre trying to be a better Autopian. If anyone cares to join me, come along and do the same.

Tom

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Mosca

I`ll be the first to raise my hand, say "guilty", and move on from herre trying to be a better Autopian. If anyone cares to join me, come along and do the same.

Tom
    I am right there with you Tommmy.

Post Thanks / Like
    I knew there was a reason I liked Ryan, Ben, Bill, and David.

This is a subject I could go off on but instead I think I`ll keep my opinions to myself this time and offer my support to those named above.:xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    Detail girl - do you have a before and after picture?

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by bretfraz

I knew there was a reason I liked Ryan, Ben, Bill, and David.

This is a subject I could go off on but instead I think I`ll keep my opinions to myself this time and offer my support to those named above.:xyxthumbs
    Who are Ryan and Ben?

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by tdekany

Detail girl - do you have a before and after picture?
    No I do not, I did not even think to take pictures =(

Post Thanks / Like

Who are Ryan and Ben?

What`s it matter ? You`re going to ignore us anyway.

I`m Ryan

BW is Ben.

Don`t mind the "Old School Autopian" Clique, you wouldn`t understand.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information