Post Thanks / Like
    My car, that has 3 layers of Klasse SG, then topped with s100.

What about putting their spray wax on top of that?

Post Thanks / Like
    I think using something like Eagle One Nanowax would be 1) less time and 2) more guaranteed. My understanding is that NXT spray wax has to hazed before wiped off--which is time consuming and not worth it. If you`re going to use NXT spray wax, you might as well get out your S100 and put on a coat of that. I like Eagle One WAUD. It hasn`t failed me yet--and you can even when there is 1/4th left in the bottle, fill the bottle with warm water and mix it--mark it 1:4 dry--and use it dry. Buy a new bottle and mark it "reg, wet."

Post Thanks / Like
    The NXT spray wax produces tons of dust too. Your windows and trim will look crappy with all of the residue on them. I actually had to wash my car again. If you do use it, I strongly recommend dividing the car into 3 or 4 zones versus doing the entire car and then buffing off. I also have had durablitiy problems with the NXT spray wax...it does look good for a couple of days and then it is gone.
    2004 Toyota Solara SLE V6
    Lunar Mist Metallic

Post Thanks / Like
    I must have gotten a stellar bottle of the stuff then ! Mine is working great for 2 weeks now.....Course its white, but nonetheless, still slick, and I NXt`d about 6 weeks ago......WAUD is excellent, but its not a spray and wipe as some may think, it does take several passes to remove any streaks, IMO, I think the amt of effort is about equal between the two.
    Owner of West Coast Detail Supply.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    My car is silver, which is tough to get looking wet. I would think that the spray wax would be fine on white, but a nightmare on black. As you pointed out, you may have gotten a good bottle...or I could have bought a "bad" bottle. I could not believe how dusty it got...and it is fairly humid here in Atlanta!

Overall I`ve been disappointed with the NXT line. The car wash is fine, but the interior detailer is a bit too greasy for me. The whole line does smell great though!

I tried doing Deep Crystal Paint Cleaner, Deep Crystal Polish & then NXT on the rear of the car - which gave much better results than my initial wax job with NXT after clay bar...The spray wax seems to like it better too; washed the car yesterday and that portion had much more protection. I`m sure the answer is in chemistry.

The wet look only lasted 4 days so I`m going to remove the wax, use Sonus clay bar, Sonus Paint Cleaner, Klasse All in One & then Pinnacle Signature.
    Lunar Mist Metallic

Post Thanks / Like
    I was so busy complaining about my experience with NXT spray wax that I forgot to answer the question.

S100 is a carnuba based wax and NXT is polymer...I`d stick with something like Sonus Carnuba Spritz that is carnuba based.
    Lunar Mist Metallic

Post Thanks / Like
    Put SONUS or UPP over SG layers, then you can add more SG if you want to later When you add wax of any kind, you are looking at starting over from the beginning with AIO when you want to add SG. SG will not bond to any wax, just the products mentioned above (there may be others of which I`m unaware).

Post Thanks / Like
    I put Zaion over the SG and its amazing the shine now. I just dont like SG, too much work for such little result, I am sticking with my Zaino!

Post Thanks / Like
    i have fell in love with eagle wipe and shine. I bought a bottle of the nxt stuff and used it once and also got the eagle`s. I have been throught 3 bottles of the eagle. Its SUPER slick.!!!!!
    2008 Jet Black BMW 3.0si X3

2008 Black Sap BMW 535i

Thread Information