Post Thanks / Like
    Just got some today to try for the first time. This stuff is my new favorite QD for carnauba wax. My previous favorite was ClearKote Quik Shine, but Last Touch is definitely a glossier look and makes the car look like it was just waxed. I still like QS and will use it, but I prefer the glossy look to the shiny look, at least on top of carnauba. QS makes the surface much slicker feeling than LT, if that`s what you`re looking for.

Z6 will remain my choice for QD`ing over Z2, and that and QS are both great on windows. However, since Last Touch is quite a bit cheaper, I have a feeling I`ll be reaching for it much more often than the others - at least when I have a good coat of carnauba over my Zaino.

I never used FD, so I can`t compare the two. Last Touch has a nice tropical smell. It wipes off very easy, absolutely no streaking problems. And what a great look!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, everything he said about LT are my feelings exactly! Best part about it is it`s cheap!!!
    Triple Honda Owner

Post Thanks / Like
    It`s been almost a full month since the last coat of NXT went on my black Santa Fe. A couple of rainy days and a couple of muddy puddles and the car looks like new. No water washes, just S&W and Final Detail.

It is almost as if the FD builds on the surface - MUCH less mess after a rain. And, the paint beads like crazy.

I hope that Last Touch does as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m liking Last Touch too. But I find it dries up quicker than Final Detail did. On the plus side it means it is easy to wipe off in one or two passes. On the down side, it means if you spray too large an area, it may dry up and spot/haze on part before you get to it. It also hazed horribly for me on a warm car. But I like it. It isn`t FD but better, more like a different product that is also great.

Thread Information