Post Thanks / Like
    Alright I washed my car with QEW and WAUD. I applied a coat of trade secret,buffed off and then went back around again for a final buff. Well yesterday I noticed these white cloudy patches in certain areas even with some QD these would not come off with moderate pressure, I rubbed my finger on one gently and appeared to come off, what is causing this, is it just not throughly buffing cause I doublechecked everything. Could the trade secret and WAUD be causing a reaction or bonding problem? What is a good way to get this off without having to rewax, will normal washing take care of it or apply a second coat and let the solvents take care of it?:nixweiss Thanks:xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    I got the same thing happened on the fender and door of my hatchback! WTF is this?!?! I use this car as my products testing car so it could of been a number of products. I even use the QEW on this car that time. Wonder if there was some kind of reaction of some sort?

Post Thanks / Like
    Its strange cause I was very meticulous even doing a final buff and walk around, maybe it was just the lighting but my whole top side of my trunk is patchy . I wonder what it could be cause this was the 3rd day after I waxed that I noticed these patches.

Post Thanks / Like
    I got the same kind of deal applying #16 over WAUD a couple of weeks ago.After pulling it out in the sun eveything looked good,but as soon as the paint got hot I had these haze spots start showing up.QD did nothing for it but smear it around in an oily haze.

Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting I wonder if WAUD and then wax is the problem!:nixweiss

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by 04BlackAV

I got the same kind of deal applying #16 over WAUD a couple of weeks ago.After pulling it out in the sun eveything looked good,but as soon as the paint got hot I had these haze spots start showing up.QD did nothing for it but smear it around in an oily haze.

Funny went out and looked at my car and could not see the white patches in direct sunlight and the paint was rather hot:nixweiss ! Now under my shop lighting it looks like

Thread Information