Post Thanks / Like
    This is two weeks after I used Poorboy`s PwC and EX-P on a black BMW 745Li. I washed the driver`s half of the hood, then blasted it with water. As you can clearly see, the unwashed side beaded like crazy and the washed side sheeted to almost dry in about 20 seconds.

BTW, after I finished washing it, I removed the nozzle, ran the water slowly over the car and at that point, it took maybe 5 minutes to blow the water out of the seams and dry.

www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Scottwax

This is two weeks after I used Poorboy`s PwC and EX-P on a black BMW 745Li. I washed the driver`s half of the hood, then blasted it with water. As you can clearly see, the unwashed side beaded like crazy and the washed side sheeted to almost dry in about 20 seconds.

BTW, after I finished washing it, I removed the nozzle, ran the water slowly over the car and at that point, it took maybe 5 minutes to blow the water out of the seams and dry.

I`m sorta confused. So EX-P beads initially, but after the shampoo, it sheets. How is this any different from say, using a shampoo that promotes sheeting on a beading wax like P21S?

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by BW

I`m sorta confused. So EX-P beads initially, but after the shampoo, it sheets. How is this any different from say, using a shampoo that promotes sheeting on a beading wax like P21S?

The car was really dirty so it was beading initially. I used the car wash soap they have at their warehouse, Turtle wax something or other and I`ve never seen it sheet like that after washing a car with it using other LSPs. It usually just beads with only average sheeting with the nozzle removed. This sheeting was with full pressure from the nozzle. Even NXT doesn`t sheet as well when using the NXT wash.
    www.scottwax.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Scottwax

The car was really dirty so it was beading initially. I used the car wash soap they have at their warehouse, Turtle wax something or other and I`ve never seen it sheet like that after washing a car with it using other LSPs. It usually just beads with only average sheeting with the nozzle removed. This sheeting was with full pressure from the nozzle. Even NXT doesn`t sheet as well when using the NXT wash.

Gotcha. I wonder if it would sheet as much had you washed with only water and no shampoo.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by BW

Gotcha. I wonder if it would sheet as much had you washed with only water and no shampoo.

If I thought I could have got all the dirt off the car safely without using soap, yes, I think it would have. It seems to sheet better than anything else I have used.

Someone else had mentioned this characteristic of EX-P so I thought I would take a pic since I had also noticed it. Mostly just because I think it is pretty cool, not that it makes EX-P better than anything else because of it.
    www.scottwax.com

My L5-S1 is killing me! wifehatescar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Scottwax-

Kinda off topic but do you think PwC adds anything visually when followed by EXP?

That is, does PwC then EXP look better than EXP by itself? How does the look change?

Thanks.
    We can rebuild him. We have the capability to make the world’s first bionic man. Better than he was before. Better Stronger Faster

Thread Information