Post Thanks / Like
    I seem to have a problem with the abrasive in my Metallic Polish coagulating/separating. No matter how much/long/vigorously I shake the can, I get small clumps of grayish, metallic-looking material that I assume are the polish’s abrasives. It’s not a huge problem in this instance, as the finish was already well-prepped, but I still find it disconcerting…

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, that sure is strange. I purchased my 1z polishes in February and didn`t start using them till late March/April. I sure hope this isn`t something I should expect later down the road :scared
    Treat it like it`s the only one in the world.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Accumulator

I seem to have a problem with the abrasive in my Metallic Polish coagulating/separating. No matter how much/long/vigorously I shake the can, I get small clumps of grayish, metallic-looking material that I assume are the polish’s abrasives. It’s not a huge problem in this instance, as the finish was already well-prepped, but I still find it disconcerting…

This seems a bit odd. What temperature has the product been stored in? If the product was stored in freezing temperatures at one point or another it may alter the appearance of the product but in no way alters its ability to function. Also, our polishes and waxes have a shelf life of 7 years if stored properly (in a cool, shaded place with the cap properly closed). I have polish on my shelf (personal) for five years and there are no changes in appearance or function.

Finally, if the product is not performing properly we do have a full satisfaction policy so you can return it to the place of purchase for a full refund of the product price.

I hope this information helps. :up

PS. If you do have an issue or comment with any of our products, it`s preferred that you contact us directly either by going to our website www.1z-usa.com or calling us. This way it can be properly addressed much faster.

Regards,
    Mike
    einszett | Kenotek
    Cedar Park, Texas
    888-719-4698
    www.1z-usa.com
    Kenotek.detailersfinest.com
    einszett available at Autopia!

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Mike @Einszett

This seems a bit odd. What temperature has the product been stored in? If the product was stored in freezing

Product was stored in a climate-controlled garage. Never even *close* to freezing. I have other products, many up to *ten years* old, stored on the same shelf, all other products are fine. This really is something specific to that one can of Metallic Polish.

Finally, if the product is not performing properly we do have a full satisfaction policy so you can return it to the place of purchase for a full refund of the product price.

OK, but I can`t recall which vendor I got it from...I *do* think someone should look into this, though. Is there an address where I could send it directly to 1Z?

I`m less concerned about getting a free replacement (though I sure wouldn`t *refuse* one ) than getting to the bottom of whatever`s going on with this can of polish.

PS. If you do have an issue or comment with any of our products, it`s preferred that you contact us directly ... This way it can be properly addressed much faster.

I appreciate that there are more direct and speedier ways to address 1Z product concerns, but to be perfectly frank, I deliberately posted this concern to this somewhat public forum, for, uhm, a variety of reasons. There are a *lot* of Metallic Polish users here...

It`s certainly not like I`m unhappy with 1Z, in fact, I`m compiling my next order, which will include more Metallic.

Post Thanks / Like

[B]Product was stored in a climate-controlled garage. Never even *close* to freezing. I have other products, many up to *ten years* old, stored on the same shelf, all other products are fine. This really is something specific to that one can of Metallic Polish.

[B]

OK, but I can`t recall which vendor I got it from...I *do* think someone should look into this, though. Is there an address where I could send it directly to 1Z?

::Your issue has already been passed on to Germany::

I`m less concerned about getting a free replacement (though I sure wouldn`t *refuse* one ) than getting to the bottom of whatever`s going on with this can of polish.

::Hence my reason for going directly to us. The faster we find out about it the faster your issue is resolved. I haven`t been able to check the boards lately because of time. But because I did, I saw this post. By directing the issue directly to Einszett we can resolve an issue much faster rather than waiting for someone to scan the boards and seeing what the latest news is. Plus, the sooner we find out about something the sooner we can find out whether it`s an isolated issue or if it`s widespread.

Please send the Metallic Polish to our address at 2324 North Batavia, Ste. 105, Orange California, 92865 along with your receipt so that we can refund the appropriate dealer. If you can`t find the receipt, let us know by contacting us through the website. ::

I appreciate that there are more direct and speedier ways to address 1Z product concerns, but to be perfectly frank, I deliberately posted this concern to this somewhat public forum, for, uhm, a variety of reasons. There are a *lot* of Metallic Polish users here...

It`s certainly not like I`m unhappy with 1Z, in fact, I`m compiling my next order, which will include more Metallic.

Well, I`m not sure quite how to take this... It`s kind of a mixed messsage. :nixweiss But anyhow, I thank you for having faith in continuing with our product. Unfortunately we do have these isolated incidents now and then. I look forward to receiving the bottle and in the meantime I`ll post any information as soon as it received.

BTW, I should also point out that the abrasive in Metallic Polish and our other polishes is calcined kaolin clay.

In the meantime, if anyone else is having the same issue with Metallic or any of our other polishes, please let us know right at 1z-usa.com. Many thanks.

Regards,
    Mike
    einszett | Kenotek
    Cedar Park, Texas
    888-719-4698
    www.1z-usa.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Accumulator,

I`ve had a sample bottle and then purchased a 500ml tin and neither one of them had an issue like you explained. Don`t know if you are wanting to know of any others but just thought I`d let know I hadn`t had a issue. Hope you get to the bottom of this.
    `96 Jeep Cherokee Country - White - Gray Leather Interior

`02 Volkswagen Passat GLX - Reflex Silver - Black Leather Interior - 5 spd Manual

Post Thanks / Like
    I truly feel this is an *extremely* rare occurance and hope Accumulator gets it resolved. I just want to state for the record that I like the 1Z polishes better than any others I`ve ever used. I`ll be a regular customer :xyxthumbs
    Treat it like it`s the only one in the world.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Bill D

I truly feel this is an *extremely* rare occurance and hope Accumulator gets it resolved. I just want to state for the record that I like the 1Z polishes better than any others I`ve ever used. I`ll be a regular customer :xyxthumbs

That`s just the nature of such a production... once in a while you get a bad apple. Ideally, I want all of it to be perfect and I want everyone to be absolutely satisfied (I realize it`s not realistic, it`s just me ) That`s why I like to know as quickly as possible of any dissatisfaction or of any possible issues. I hate for one person to be slightly upset or just the bit dissatisfied.

Regards,
    Mike
    einszett | Kenotek
    Cedar Park, Texas
    888-719-4698
    www.1z-usa.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Mike @Einszett

PS. If you do have an issue or comment with any of our products, it`s preferred that you contact us directly either by going to our website www.1z-usa.com or calling us. This way it can be properly addressed much faster.

Regards,

Accumulator, thanks for the post. Mike your post makes me a little nervous. I thought this forum was direct contact with you and 1Z.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Malachi

Accumulator, thanks for the post. Mike your post makes me a little nervous. I thought this forum was direct contact with you and 1Z.

I don`t know what lead to this because it`s not just you..

The Einszett section is for users to have discussion about Einszett. Just like Meguiar`s, Klasse, 3M or any other car care manufacturer are not operated through Autopia forums, neither is Einszett. We simply sponsor a section and once in a while jump in if we can.

Getting in touch with the manufacturer means going directly to the manufacturer.

You can contact us by going to:

www.1z-usa.com

www.einszettNA.com

or calling us at 714.921.0252

Hope this brings some clarification.

Regards,
    Mike
    einszett | Kenotek
    Cedar Park, Texas
    888-719-4698
    www.1z-usa.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Mike- Your mailbox is full. The code you wanted is (printed in black ink on the bottom of the can) is 2263 (next line) 103

Thanks for following up so thoroughly on this. Once I receive my next order, I`ll mail the old can to the Batavia Street address. I doubt that I`ll find the receipt, but I believe I bought it from the Autopia store, and I`ll include a note to that effect when I ship the can.

BlackRegal- Yeah, I wondered about that...like maybe the coating on the inside of the can had gone bad :nixweiss

Bill D, MacGirl, et al- Thanks for chiming in. Responses like yours are a big part of why I posted this here in the first place.

I certainly understand that occasional "off" samples slip through in most *any* product line. I want to make it *very* clear that Mike is really working on this and his efforts are making a positive impression on me. Like their products, 1Z`s customer service is great :xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like

Mike- Your mailbox is full. The code you wanted is (printed in black ink on the bottom of the can) is 2263 (next line) 103

:: Perfect! I forwarded it to Germany. I should receive a response early next week::

BlackRegal- Yeah, I wondered about that...like maybe the coating on the inside of the can had gone bad :nixweiss

:: Very unlikely. But we`ll get to the bottom of it :up ::

Regards,
    Mike
    einszett | Kenotek
    Cedar Park, Texas
    888-719-4698
    www.1z-usa.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Malachi

No offense to you but THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING I`VE READ ALL DAY LOL!!!!!! What could be more direct than 1z contact info?

Thread Information