Post Thanks / Like
    Well, you guys did it, convinced me to go out and get some #16. I have to say, im very impressed, and so far, the hype is true. I washed with QEW (side note, instead of a chenille wash mitt, i used a MF instead, it worked a lot better for me, so if your having qew difficulties, try that). 16 spreads really easily and nice, spinning your applicator around to turn it "liquid" really helps. So it spreads great, but dang, DO NOT let this stuff sit to long, its really dry and warm here, so by the time i finished 2 panels, and went back to go buff off, I had to put some effort into it. So I just did one panel at a time, by the time I was done with it, the first part would be hazing, so I would remove. Durability: My trucks gettin a royal claybar and polish in 6 weeks, so well never know. Is it easier than S100? No, speads alike, but removing S100 is soooo easy. Anyways, Ill let the pics speak for themselves, I think the truck looks like dynamite. This is on top of the twins in december, and around 5 coats of S100 since then, the most recent bein last week. Sorry for the long post, just excited how the truck turned out. Thanks everyone for your helpful posts on this product, and actually gettin me to buy some!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "You offroad that thing?" "Yea man, all the time"

Post Thanks / Like
    I dont think my paints ever been this reflective....no joke, AUTOPIA ROCKS!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Lill` roof shot for ya...I didnt quite catch the flake, ill try again tommorow...(you can kinda see some marring in the lower right corner, cant wait to polish her...)

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks VERY nice! Maybe I should try some of that stuff as a Glanz topper.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks awesome!!!:xyxthumbs I have found that if you apply NXT with a MF with a light layer, when you buff it off, you wouldn`t even realize your buffing off a wax....that`s how smoother (for a lack of a better term) it is to remove!:xyxthumbs
    "If you want to be rich - work. If you want to be clever - study. But if you want to be happy - do what you really like"

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys for the compliments, I dont know whats better, a glowing truck, or the looks you get when your washing it with just a bucket of water...

Post Thanks / Like
    I know just how you feel about #16. I am sure glad I checked it out again.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by BlueRanger

Thanks guys for the compliments, I dont know whats better, a glowing truck, or the looks you get when your washing it with just a bucket of water...

Haha! I`d say both, but the response you get from people when QEW`ing is hilarious. God help people who try to mimick that.

On another note, your truck looks AMAZING! I definately have to get my hands on some #16. When you polish it in 6 weeks, what products are you gonna use?

Thread Information