Post Thanks / Like
    I have completed my Zaino program on all the car but the hood

Menzerna IP where needed

Menzerna FP all over

AIO cuz I wanted too

Z5 x 3

Z2 x 3

Got the typical Zaino glassie shine.

I`m not a great believers in toppers but the talk of #16 ( non-boutique item ) kind of got me interested .. I had used #26 a lot but with the black and the heat the greasy streaking got to me.

Well... I don`t know if it was the can I got or its just weird stuff but it is a blue semi-soft paste and when I went to apply it it went on at first like I was applying 10/30 oil. I think I had a little much on the Megs foam applicator.

To my suprise once I spread it around to thin it it hazed over very quickly.

I did a panel at a time and removed it with a good quality plush MF. It removed easily .. better than I expected from some of the comments I had seen.

I could see a definate difference between the fender and the hood .. depth and warmth..

I then did 1/3 of the front door and buffed it to see the results without a seem in the equasion. A deffinate improvement..

Longivity wise .. I really don`t give a rats a$$ if it lasts a week .. I can rewax in 40 minutes!!!! And I didn`t have to ransome off my first born to buy it.

I will add to this after a few washings .. I have a couple reflection type pic but they don`t show anything but what the world 3 miles downriver looks like in my door. If ya want I will post.

PMS Adjuster

This he is a she

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the #16 club. I love it. For me, next to Blitz, not many products of its type can compare when it comes to awesome apearance coupled with longevity / durability.

I like to spritz a little QD on the applicator as I wipe on and aprtitz a little QD when I buff off. Sort of like a spit shine.

Oh, it`ll take at least 3 - 5 years to go through a tin if you apply properly.
    Seth

Supernintendo Chalmers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice review. I have never had a problem removing #16 and *always* been pleased with the results. Just wait until it rains! That`s where you will really appreciate this topper.
    Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by thinksnow

Just wait until it rains! That`s where you will really appreciate this topper.

It rained an hour after I finished then poured .. looked great .. lots of beading .. wash day tomorrow.

I have a red 02 325i to do Monday with aio/sg .. I might just drop over Tues and top it with this.
    PMS Adjuster

This he is a she

Post Thanks / Like
    JESSTZN, Sounds like it looks awesome. I would definatly like to see some pics if you dont mind.
    Current favorite combo

Playing with Carnuba`s

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by TQB

JESSTZN, Sounds like it looks awesome. I would definatly like to see some pics if you dont mind.

These don`t show the depth .. I wll try tomorrow in a more scenic place. This is more reflections

My dog helping me

Image down river from my place .. the smoke you see in the valley is 4+ miles away .. clearing trees for a Wal-Mart ..

PMS Adjuster

This he is a she

Supernintendo Chalmers
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...so...where`s the car?
    Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks pretty good to me! #16 is almost as easy to use as S100 if you apply and remove it a section at a time. I think you will be quite pleased with the durability too.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Scottwax

Looks pretty good to me! #16 is almost as easy to use as S100 if you apply and remove it a section at a time. I think you will be quite pleased with the durability too.

I tried #16 for the first time last saturday.

It`s been non stop rain since then and my car is still very clean 500miles later because of the `self cleaning` beading

I`ve used p21s/s100 for the past year and I am now swapping to #16.

Application and removal are about the same, both give a great glossy, wet look shine.

But #16 comes out top`s due to its beading action and so far for its duribility. It`s only been on a week, but my s100 would not be beading after 1 week or rain where as #16 looks like it was applied yeaterday.

Post Thanks / Like
    Car looks great!

I applied another coat (around 3-4, I forget) to my Jeep today using the WOO method. Much easier to use than previous method of doing the whole car letting it sit a few mins. and then buffing...
    2005 Cummins 4x4 6sp

2002 4.7 WJ

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice Shots! I really want to try the #16, too.

By the way, what kind of doggy is that? A Westtie?

P.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by percynjpn

Nice Shots! I really want to try the #16, too.

By the way, what kind of doggy is that? A Westtie?

P.

Lil smaller than that

Lhasa Apso / Shih Tzu / Maltese mix

PMS Adjuster

This he is a she

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Scottwax

When I first tried #16 I wasn`t blown away ... it`s not as reflective as S100, but now it` been nearly 3 months and it still looks good. #16 is definitely the most durable "wax" I`ve ever used:xyxthumbs
    Interviewer: : Rock, you got anything derogatory to say about the champ?

Rocky Balboa: Derogatory? Yeah. He`s great

Post Thanks / Like
    I always enjoy reading about how others enjoy "discovering" #16 :xyxthumbs

Maybe its days as a "sleeper product" are numbered...

It *IS* easy to apply too much; if you squeeze out as much as you can (I press the pad against the rim of the can) you`ll still have enough, especially if you "liquify" it by moving the applicator quickly over the wax.

Now you guys gotta try applying/removing it by PC/Cyclo

Post Thanks / Like
    Great shine on that car, gotta get some of that #16!!!!!

Cute dog, sorry `bout that pink tumor coming out of its head.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information