Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey everybody I`m a newbie here. Just ordered my AOI and SG and will soon put it on. After perusing sites I still am not clear on whether SG beads water or sheets water. If it sheets than what are the telltile signs that SG needs to be reapplied. Is 6 months too long to reapply or should it be done quarterly?

BTW for all you Canadians out there I got my Klasse thru a Canadian distributor at www.eshine.ca. I emailed them asking if they could get Sonus QD and what do ya know, it`s been ordered . They respond quickly to emails and the prices are good especially since we don`t get charged an arm and a leg for shipping. Hopefully they expand thier product line because I`m sick of getting crap at Canadian Tire.
    Is that a new claybar in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

Post Thanks / Like
    The Klasse AIO and SG on my Audi definitely beads and that`s not using a carnuba topper either, but I read here before that some it sheets for them. :nixweiss

Post Thanks / Like
    Dan,

Welcome to the board! Another Toronto boy!!!

When I wash my car, the SG sheets the water off. It really is an amizing site. When it rains, water forms in beads. As the rain continues, the beads will get bigger and bigger, and roll off the paint.

How have you found eshine to deal with? Do you know if they sell the bigger bottles of AIO and SG? All I`ve seen on the site are the 15oz bottles.

Welcome again. Take it easy.

Bill. :up

Post Thanks / Like
    SG-does it bead or sheet?

Yes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome fellow Torontonian! Just curious, how much was the shipping?

Post Thanks / Like
    I ran through an order at eshine, and the bottom line, even with customs brokerage charges is still cheaper from Klassedirect.com

However, since eshine is in Canada, it may come faster (although I doubt it...it took 5 working days to get my 1 L bottles). Good option for Canadians regardless.

As for the question of sheet/bead, I find that Klasse sheets after a wash, and beads in the rain, just like most other sealants, but the sheeting effect is more pronounced with Klasse.

Post Thanks / Like
    Anthony, our objective is to supply Klasse to Canada cheaper than anyone else. At the moment the Klasse twins are $32.99 at Klasse direct. With exchange it comes to $44.88CAD plus shipping, Brokerage, taxes and Duties. Our Twins are $50 plus $9.00 shipping Canadian prices. Our shipping is 1 day Expedited service. I am interested in the details of your previous USA order so we can do what ever nessasary for Canadians to buy from Canada. Thank you for your time,

Chris Pace

eShine

Originally posted by 2wheelsx2

I ran through an order at eshine, and the bottom line, even with customs brokerage charges is still cheaper from Klassedirect.com

However, since eshine is in Canada, it may come faster (although I doubt it...it took 5 working days to get my 1 L bottles). Good option for Canadians regardless.

As for the question of sheet/bead, I find that Klasse sheets after a wash, and beads in the rain, just like most other sealants, but the sheeting effect is more pronounced with Klasse.

Post Thanks / Like
    Any plans to expand to other lines of products?

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by eShine

Anthony, our objective is to supply Klasse to Canada cheaper than anyone else.

Actually, this is Gary, Chris. Anthony is who I quoted.

You can go to Concours Direct and check out their prices. Shipping is very competitive, and with the current good exchange rates, their prices beat everyone by at least $10 US.

If you are interested in exploring this further, please PM or email me (in my profile) and I can work with you on this, as I am interested in getting this to work for us too.

The deals that really interest me were the 1 L bottles which include an MF and applicators. I would agree with you that for the 16.9 oz kits, you are very competitive.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the reply Gary. Of coarse since we do not carry the 1L size we can not compare prices. Currently the demand is for the 16.9oz bottles but we may expand to larger sizes if required.

Bboy850, Yes we do plan on expanding as our customer base grows and demand grows. We have already added Sonus and plan on adding Buffing pads very soon. We will also start selling microfiber products seperately as well as bundled with kits. I hope this answers any questions you all may have.

Chris Pace

eShine

Originally posted by 2wheelsx2

Actually, this is Gary, Chris. Anthony is who I quoted.

You can go to Concours Direct and check out their prices. Shipping is very competitive, and with the current good exchange rates, their prices beat everyone by at least $10 US.

If you are interested in exploring this further, please PM or email me (in my profile) and I can work with you on this, as I am interested in getting this to work for us too.

The deals that really interest me were the 1 L bottles which include an MF and applicators. I would agree with you that for the 16.9 oz kits, you are very competitive.

Post Thanks / Like
    I got my Klasse in 2 days after I ordered so you can`t beat that service. Chris is also very prompt in returning emails. Basically he`s answered everything else you wanted to know.

Bill, I`m glad SG sheets off that well when rinsing off so it will be less hassle to dry the car off (which I hate doing). I`ll be using your WOO method. It`s tailor made for people who don`t have time to let it dry overnight. Hate to be waking up 5 a.m. the next morning before I go to work trying to buff this stuff off. Not to mention the neighbours will think I got a screw loose. They think I`m half nuts now for washing my car twice a week. Ahh the price you pay for keeping your car immaculate especially when I have yet to cut the lawn. I`ve lost my son in the backyard several times.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Yosemite Dan

. Not to mention the neighbours will think I got a screw loose. They think I`m half nuts now for washing my car twice a week. Ahh the price you pay for keeping your car immaculate especially when I have yet to cut the lawn. I`ve lost my son in the backyard several times.

Heh heh, imagine what my neighbors think when they see a pair of legs sticking out from under my car ( just me using my PC to polish the exhaust) :lol

That WOO method is absolutely one of the best tips. You`ll definitely like it!
    Treat it like it`s the only one in the world.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Yosemite Dan

I got my Klasse in 2 days after I ordered so you can`t beat that service. Chris is also very prompt in returning emails. Basically he`s answered everything else you wanted to know.

Bill, I`m glad SG sheets off that well when rinsing off so it will be less hassle to dry the car off (which I hate doing). I`ll be using your WOO method. It`s tailor made for people who don`t have time to let it dry overnight. Hate to be waking up 5 a.m. the next morning before I go to work trying to buff this stuff off. Not to mention the neighbours will think I got a screw loose. They think I`m half nuts now for washing my car twice a week. Ahh the price you pay for keeping your car immaculate especially when I have yet to cut the lawn. I`ve lost my son in the backyard several times.

Dan, the sheeting really does help with drying. One thing I do after I finish washing is rinse the entire car from tope to bottom with medium pressur free flowing water (no nozzle). This pretty much gets rid of the vast majority of water from the surface.

You`ll definately like WOO. It works very well, IMHO. Makes SG much easier to use.

Your not alone about the neighbor thing. Mine think I`ve totally fallen off my rocker!! The defining moment was when they saw me hand washing my car in late December a couple of years ago. :lol :lol :lol

Bill. :up

Post Thanks / Like
    Imagine what the neighbours would think if they knew we were all on the internet every night describing to each other how we wash our cars. Somebody call the Lepers and see if they have an extra island colony they can give us so we can all live in peace and understanding with our cars and wax applicators.

Post Thanks / Like
    What happened to all the replies that were in this thread about how it beads or sheets, and how long it lasts?:nixweiss

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information