Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    I am going to be going with menzerna and one of the next two - blackfire or wolfgang. anyone have any comments or suggestions to which one I should go with. i will be getting a pc along with these products, gotta make the Z shine this summer :xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    Haven`t use Blackfire, but I REALLY like Wolfgang.

Post Thanks / Like
    I really like your black Z06 detail pics ZaneO. Superbuick has yet to email me some pics of his blackfire combo

Professional Detailer detailbarn's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would go with Wolfgang , I just triede Blackfire and I don`t feel it`s very user friendly. It has a dry time and it streaks pretty bad if you don`t wait long enough. Wolfgang has provided great results for me on a bunch of different colors and it is very easy to use.

Post Thanks / Like
    I do like WG, but prep prep prep so it comes out nice..

Post Thanks / Like
    Did my Millenium Silver Prius with Blackfire a couple weeks ago and I`m very happy with the result. I didn`t have any problems with the polish or sealant - both dried fairly fast and left no residue. The shine seems much richer than the shine I got with Megiuar`s Gold Class paste wax I used before, and I hope it lasts longer.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think you`ll find BF`s results a little more stunning, eye grabbing, its pretty amazing stuff.......What it lacks in user friendliness, it well than more makes up for in results. Its one of those products few are successful with the first time out, but once youve used it a few times, you`ll wonder why you bought anything else. Its color favored, meaning its exceptional on darks and reds.....

WG is an excellent product, very user friendly, just doesnt have the bite BF does IMO, but a great sealant and polish!
    Owner of West Coast Detail Supply.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just did the `full monty` on my titanium silver 7 series using Menzerna IP and FP followed by the WG twins. In my personal experience, the WG twins are some of the best detailing products I have ever used! (and I have used almost everything out there!) :xyxthumbs Very easy to work with and they look like Klasse SG with a #16 or S100/P21S topper.

The weather was very overcast today and the pics I took just didn`t do justice to the outcome and final finsh of my Bimmer. Hopefully the sun will come out tomorrow so I can post some of my results.

Cheers,

Professional Detailer detailbarn's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by AMP01

In my personal experience, the WG twins are some of the best detailing products I have ever used! (and I have used almost everything out there!) :xyxthumbs Very easy to work with and they look like Klasse SG with a #16 or S100/P21S topper.

Cheers,

I agree with AMP01 100% , these products are on the top three list for best ever! Can`t wait to see the pics of the seven in wolfgang.:xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    Ive used both and gave Blackfire to a friend. IMO, Klasse Sealant and Zaino gave better results and were more user friendly (even Zaino needing Z1 or ZFX).

As for Wolfgang .... this stuff rocks. It does not have the plastic look so many sealants offer, it is extremely reflective, never felt anything slicker after initial application, and it beads very similar to S100/P21S in rain. Gloss factor is there also .... just not as wet looking as Pinnacle Soveran but nature of the beast I suppose. (oils in carnuba)

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by ZaneO

Haven`t use Blackfire, but I REALLY like Wolfgang.

That is just what I was going to say!
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by a.k.a. Patrick

I think you`ll find BF`s results a little more stunning, eye grabbing, its pretty amazing stuff.......What it lacks in user friendliness, it well than more makes up for in results. Its one of those products few are successful with the first time out, but once youve used it a few times, you`ll wonder why you bought anything else. Its color favored, meaning its exceptional on darks and reds.....

WG is an excellent product, very user friendly, just doesnt have the bite BF does IMO, but a great sealant and polish!

:xyxthumbs :xyxthumbs Blackfire won`t dissapoint if you`re willing to work with it. Streaking is there but if you pull it into the sun for a few minutes it helps a little to dry it up (THIN LAYERS!!!).

I heart BFII. :xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    Wolfgang all the way, great results when cleaner and sealant used together!! Easy to use but doesn`t go as far as some bottles of other high quality waxes.
    "I think my blood is a Carnauba Prototype"

Post Thanks / Like
    WG gets my vote... Better than Zaino IMO and easier to work

Post Thanks / Like
    Corey, I was wondering if I would get any backup !!

I think were some of the last few dedicated BF`ers.....
    Owner of West Coast Detail Supply.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information