Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdy Autopians,

I just tried Wolfgangs Concours Series, and Man I was blown away.

Easy on and off. The Pop and Gling is Awesome.

I usually do Davids Perfect Shine method with

Wash

Clay

PPCL

Klasse AIO x 2

Klasse SG x 3

PS x 2

All I can say is, Wolfgangs is far quicker and better results. I feel funny doing it so quickly, but the shine speaks for itself.

Wash

Clay

WG Pre-wax Polish Enhancer

WG Deep Gloss Paint Sealant.

The car looks Wetter than anything I have ever used before.

This stuff is amazing. I have Steel grey paintwork.

:bounce

2007 BMW ///M3 Jerez Black /Fox Red/Carbon

Post Thanks / Like
    Have been tracking WG`s new product through various forums. Reports seem universally good, though with caveats about untested durability.

What I haven`t seen is any comment on how it takes a good wax on top and whether an already good appearance becomes noticably better with carnuba as final layers.

Anyone have experience to share?

Post Thanks / Like
    The first time I applied WG..I couldn`t leave well enough alone...( can we ever??) The next morning, even though it looked better than just about anything else I`ve used...I applied 1 coat of S100. It looked OK, but I can`t specifically say it looked better. I`m really liking the WG twins..at least on my black Benz. It is, as of right now, the best combo I have tried...hands down.

Professional Detailer detailbarn's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Wolf is awesome, I have it on so many vehicles now I`ve lost count. I`m truly amazed with this product it has blown away my expactations for any finishing product. It looks better than the Klasse Twins and S100 it`s slicker than Zaino. And application is a breeze too. Finally someone listened and put all of these different good quality`s into one product. As far as I`ve seen now durabilty is there too , week 5 and it` still beading like crazy and is just as slick as the day I put it on.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ditto that. I`m not easy to impress/but it`s mnow my favorite. Have you tried the improved version of their Instant Detail Spritz? Takes seconds to rub all over everything, and BAM! Very seldom you find this many awesome products in one line.

Post Thanks / Like
    I do agree.. WG is for me...

Professional Detailer detailbarn's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by speedracer

Ditto that. I`m not easy to impress/but it`s mnow my favorite. Have you tried the improved version of their Instant Detail Spritz? Takes seconds to rub all over everything, and BAM! Very seldom you find this many awesome products in one line.

I`m with you speedracer , I`m not easily impressed at all but this stuff is just amazing! I just got the new QD this morining and just got done using it , as you put it BAM! The finish got even better. It smells alot better now, very close to Z6 but not as strong.

The Wolf is my product of choice for finishing , now I have a complete lineup of products that I just love. Menzerna for paint prep, Wolfgang for finishing and Eimann Fabrik for general cleaning.

I`m a very happy detailer now!

Post Thanks / Like
    I would have to agree that this stuff is pretty amazing!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes it has worked better than Zaino for me. Better Shine, Better feel, Better Durability. It convinced me to sell all my Zaino stuff because it is not worth keeping.

Post Thanks / Like
    How can you determine that it has better durability than Zaino?

It took 3 coats of Zaino 9 months to stop beading.

Post Thanks / Like
    I still have a supply of Blackfire 2 and UPP sealant but plan to pick up some Wolfgang as well based on the reviews (I have a number of vehicles in the household so I`ll be able to make use of all three sealants until I decide which works best on each color). Is there one particular cleaner and polish that would work well with all of the above sealants (dont want to keep stocking up on a separate cleaner/polish from each sealant vendor if I can avoid it).

Post Thanks / Like
    Menzerna IP and FP can set the stage for any protectant. water-based and filler free. This product works very well with at least a PC but best with rotary. IMHO :up

Products I have used prior to protecting: BF II, NXT, EX, UPP, Zaino and WG sealants.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by detailbarn

The Wolf is awesome, I have it on so many vehicles now I`ve lost count. I`m truly amazed with this product it has blown away my expactations for any finishing product. It looks better than the Klasse Twins and S100 it`s slicker than Zaino. And application is a breeze too. Finally someone listened and put all of these different good quality`s into one product. As far as I`ve seen now durabilty is there too , week 5 and it` still beading like crazy and is just as slick as the day I put it on.

What colors have you used it on? I am most interested if you have tried it on a silver and how it seams to compare to zaino? Also on red and black if you have had exsperience w/ them.thanks for the help:up

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by EUROTECH

What colors have you used it on? I am most interested if you have tried it on a silver and how it seams to compare to zaino? Also on red and black if you have had exsperience w/ them.thanks for the help:up

I have used it on both black and silver paint with excellent results and like detailbarn, I have found that the slickness doesn`t seem to diminish after several washes.

Here is WG on pewter or whatever the new trendy name for this color is:

Black:

Silver:

No red, is burgandy okay?

www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ll have red at the end of the week. I plan on doing a full detail on my m3. The combo will be 1Z PP, Menzerna FP, WG pre wax, and WG sealant.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information