Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I finally received my WG products, which consisted of their pre-polish and the sealant. I buffed a few problem areas with 1Z and got to work. The pre polish is very easy to use, but like others have said, you really have to work it, otherwise it WILL smear and be difficult to remove. That being said, the finish it left was VERY nice, smooth, and deep. Onto the sealant....A little hard to dispense since it is pretty thin. Again, a small complaint. Went on very easy, hazed within 10 minutes, even in the cool weather we are having. Upon removal, I realized this is probably the easiest product to remove! It is litteraly amazing! The result was a very wet yet shiny finish that was ubersmooth! I LOVE it! I would say it is somewhat similar to EX-P, but with a little more depth and slickness. It is a product that is definitely going to be part of my regular routine! I havent bought the QD yet, so I am going to use quickshine if needed. Just very happy with this product. A lot of hype, but it certainly lived up to my expectations!

Regards,

Brett

Supernintendo Chalmers
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Ubersmooth" (without the umlaut, of course). Nice German reference for Wolfgang.

I share your sentiments about WG. Good write-up.
    Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.

Right Wing Conservative NozeBleedSpeed's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ive used it on 8 cars now and it seems to get easier with each use. Im very impressed with the ease and the results. I guess I didnt see all of the hype youre talking about. I didnt see any hype at all with the product. The first I even heard of it, was simply an offer from autogeek to send me a product kit for free, just to try. It had no real expectations to live up to, yet it turned out to be absolutely great stuff. Genius marketing approach. Just hand it out, without strings, and let its merits speak for itself. Thats shows a lot of confidence in the product.
    Im Zaino free.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by NozeBleedSpeed

Im very impressed with the ease and the results. I guess I didnt see all of the hype youre talking about. I didnt see any hype at all with the product. The first I even heard of it, was simply an offer from autogeek to send me a product kit for free, just to try. It had no real expectations to live up to, yet it turned out to be absolutely great stuff. Genius marketing approach. Just hand it out, without strings, and let its merits speak for itself. Thats shows a lot of confidence in the product.

Could not have stated it better.

Zero hype.

Awesome product! :xyxthumbs:up :up :up

Post Thanks / Like
    Got my kit today and can`t wait to try it. The wash seems to be pretty slick it might be a keeper too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Let me attempt to redeem myself here....In my excitement I used the wrong wording. Hype was not the correct word, rather I should have used a phrase such as, "with all the great things I heard, I was hoping WG would perform as wonderfully as everyone said it did." I am sorry....really, as I did not mean that to sound as it did. Hope no one was offended! Again, AWSEOME product!

Brett

Post Thanks / Like
    I would have to fully agree. Very awesome product.

Post Thanks / Like
    great product and super easy to use, with great results. Might wanna hold off on the QD as it is being reformulated. Seems the signature scent did something with the brightners and it is being changed. At least thats what Jason at Autogeek provided to us on another forum.

It does work well for spot cleaning however, but makes no change in appearance or feel to the finish. Smells like a mans cologne.

From Jason :

Thank you to all for participating in the Wolfgang evaluation. We are extremely happy with the feedback and the results on the products that you have sent in. Through in the development process we were striving to achieve a high quality product that would answer everyoneĂ¢â‚¬â„¢s car care needs, we are happy to hear from your evaluations that everyone was very pleased with the results. After reading all of the reviews we found that Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant has exceeded everyone expectations by far and we are very happy to hear that. It was brought to our attention from your input that the Detail Spritz did need a minor adjustment. Our lab looked into it and we are making an adjustment. Our signature scent caused a change with the polishing enhancers in the Spritz, so the scent will be changed and polishing enhancers have been increased

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve also been very pleased with the WG twins. Used them again today on a new VW Jetta TDI. Even on pristine paint, the improvement was noticable.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    The re-formulated QD is out. Like the rest of the WG series- Awesome!!!!

Fruity smell that is quite pleasant. :xyxthumbs

Isn`t it amazing that a product that would`ve sold itself by word of mouth from people who purchased it was actually given away essentially free for initial evaluation. As NBS stated, very good marketing.

Professional Detailer detailbarn's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree the marketing behind the Wolf was brillantly executed. I think they knew they had something very special and instead of saying oh oh look at ourr stuff it`s the best , they just let the product speak for itself. And boy does it talk!

Swirls?!?! NNOOOOOOO!!!!! Big Leegr's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Orginally from OneQuickGT1:

"I havent bought the QD yet, so I am going to use quickshine if needed."

Didn`t you get a qd in your kit? Or did you buy these individually?
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have used teh new QD and it is awesome! It improves the already impressive slickness and creates a slightly deeper, wetter finish! Just for giggle I used it on my air hockey table and stainless refridgerator. The table had very little reflectivity before, now I can clearly see reflections of the ceiling, etc. On the fridge it produced a gloss and repels finger prints. So like the "twins" its a versitile product and Id rate it excellent!!

Oh and the marketing was great! But Im sure most of us went for the "upsell" and bought other products we were needing at the time of ordering the free kit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Can anyone tell me if the WG Sealant can be layered? If so, does it have a wait time inbetween or a maximum amount (like Zaino) perhaps?

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    WG looks great after one coat. I see no reason to chase the genie.

If I did layer I would want 24 hours like I do for all sealants and even waxes I use, including Zaino mixed with ZFX. Just seems to work better with a curing period between coats.:nixweiss

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information