Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    is it in the works? when can we expect it to be available? what is it like?
    01 Supercharged Nissan Frontier

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, it`s true Actually, it`s been `true` for a long time. One of the most requested products. What`s taking a long time is getting labels made for it -- the language conversion and some other labeling details -- and it might come in a newer spray bottle. I wish I could place an eta on it. If I could, I`d have it here tomorrow. Should be here in the Summer.

We`re basing it off of the Lackfinish which has been out in Europe for the past couple of years. If you look at our intro page on the website www.1z-usa.com and see the product Suzi is using on the Buick you`ll notice it`s the detail spray.

It will be using the same polymer technology that we have in our Perls Shampoo, Metallic Polish & Wax and Waxpolish Soft products. Of course it has cleaners and it has silicone like other detailers. But it will be several times more conentrated than others so you have to spray sparingly. And then seeing that there isn`t one type of silicone or one type of carnauba, there also isn`t one type of polymer.

I know you will be pleased with it... I`m anxious to get it here

Regards,
    Mike
    einszett | Kenotek
    Cedar Park, Texas
    888-719-4698
    www.1z-usa.com
    Kenotek.detailersfinest.com
    einszett available at Autopia!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Mike,

Do you have an estimate on the cost yet? Will it come in the 500ml size and then, will you be able to order a refill type of size?
    `96 Jeep Cherokee Country - White - Gray Leather Interior

`02 Volkswagen Passat GLX - Reflex Silver - Black Leather Interior - 5 spd Manual

Post Thanks / Like
    Macgirl,

It will come in 500 ml. I would like to keep it no more than $9-$10. Your thoughts?

A refill will not be available.

Regards,
    Mike
    einszett | Kenotek
    Cedar Park, Texas
    888-719-4698
    www.1z-usa.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Mike,

That`s cool, 500ml will do. Yeah, definitely keep the price below $10, any more than that and I shy away. For comparision, I`ve been using Meguiar`s Final Detail and really like the economical price for such a good performer. The Lackfinish sounds like it will introduce additional polymer protection instead of just cleaning and enhancing the gloss.

Sounds like another product I need to try!

By the way, don`t won`t to thread-jack, but I didn`t get any chance to use the Eistau. We had one snow and ice storm before I received my bottle and then nothing else. Almost a good thing I guess.
    `96 Jeep Cherokee Country - White - Gray Leather Interior

`02 Volkswagen Passat GLX - Reflex Silver - Black Leather Interior - 5 spd Manual

Post Thanks / Like
    Mike,

What do you mean it`s being based on the lackfinish, I thought it would simply be just that. My thoughts are it should be no more than 10-12 dollars and if possible have some type of refill ie 1000ml specifically for our market. I use qd on everything.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just tried your Perls Shampoo. Unreal. I never had the truck look so good and for the first time, no waterspots on windows. I definitely will be trying your new Detail Spray.

Post Thanks / Like
    good stuff eh horseman??

the sole reason i use Megs final inspection is bc you can get it for 20.00 a gallon for a quality detail spray. i use it almost daily if not every 2-3 days. just my .02. i`m gonna try it though just cuz i got that nasty 1z bug.
    01 Supercharged Nissan Frontier

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by jet_m3

Mike,

What do you mean it`s being based on the lackfinish, I thought it would simply be just that. My thoughts are it should be no more than 10-12 dollars and if possible have some type of refill ie 1000ml specifically for our market. I use qd on everything.

Lackfinish was not created to be a quick detailer. As a matter of fact, they didn`t know what a quick detailer was in Germany before I tried to explain to them what it was and that the market demanded one in North America. Lackfinish was designed for those who wash their cars at wash `boxes` (those self service coin operated places) because they live somewhere (like an apartment) that doesn`t have a place to detail their car. Before drying the car, you spray Lackfinish on the surface and the polymers bond to the paint (same effect as Perls except you are applying the polymers later). After you spray you rinse and then dry your car as normal. Basically, you get the same gloss as waxing without having to wax. Anyway, because the product will be used on a dry surface, we just have to change it a little. You`ll still be able to use the product in the way it was originally intended if you choose too. BTW, you`ll still get the polymer protection even though you spray it on a dry surface.

I think Final Inspection is a good value and it`s what I used before 1z "Detail Spray"/Lackfinish. One thing to keep in mind: You`ll all have to remember though that a little goes a long way with the Lackfinish so you don`t want to get trigger happy. Keep that in mind with the cost. BUT I still believe that anything over $10 is starting to become too much. The average Joe who is not a detailing fanatic will go into shock if he sees anything over $10.

Have a good weekend everyone.
    Mike
    einszett | Kenotek
    Cedar Park, Texas
    888-719-4698
    www.1z-usa.com

Post Thanks / Like
    That sounds great! I would love to try a high end wax-as-you dry product. Will keep the fingers crossed...
    2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport -- Zaino

1999 MB C280 -- 1Z Glanz

Patrick
    For those of you who havent tried E/O`s wax as u dry...Its an excellent product, on wet or dry surfaces!

Not to take away from Einzett....Just an option...

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Mike, I was fortunate enough to get a Euro bottle of 1Z Ranidance Lackfinish. :bounce

Thanks so much Jose.

I took French in school, so my Spanish/Portuguese is non-existent. I read your post about application after washing and follow with a rinse. Can this Euro product be used as a direct clean dry-surface QD?

TIA :xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes. And it will be available here in North America around May. The name will change over the summer though to better describe it as a "Detail-Spray"

Regards,
    Mike
    einszett | Kenotek
    Cedar Park, Texas
    888-719-4698
    www.1z-usa.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Mike

Got a tip from Jose` about diluting procedure for using Euro version as a dry clean surface QD.

WOW!!! This stuff is like adding a liquid polymer gloss coat. Even in the diluted form this product is very concentrated. For those that have used 1Z Perl Shampoo can relate to the gloss that remains after washing. The hood took 4 very fine mist sprays and I used less than 3cc for the Z28 (convertible). :xyxthumbs

I hope the US version is as potent.

Post Thanks / Like
    No plans to change the formula at this time
    Mike
    einszett | Kenotek
    Cedar Park, Texas
    888-719-4698
    www.1z-usa.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information