Post Thanks / Like
    Well, after eight days of having a dirty Z I finally got a chance to wash her. After drying her off I applied a coat of PS then followed it with NXT. My results is not as dramatic like eveyone else. After the PS of course the paint looked amazing then the NXT gave it some wetness to it. I applied NXT to half of the hood first then the rest of the car. I then removed the residue then tried to see it there`s any difference. There wasn`t a whole lot that I could see right off. Looking at the whole car though you can definately see the WETNESS to the paint, not too dramatic. Application was fairly easy. I sprayed a little bit of spray wax to the applicator before putting NXT on it. A little bit an the applicator goes a long way so I was able to apply a thin coat. The removal was fairly easy. I`m so used to PS not having any dust so the little bit of dust that came off was annoying. Overall I do like NXT, I think that it will be a good topper for PS. I think a PC application will definately improve the results of NXT.

Supernintendo Chalmers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Disclaimer: I have never used PS--my wallet is not fat/phat enough

As PS is a carnuba with a lot of oils and NXT is a polymer-based wax, have you experimented with the opposite order? It seems like NXT over PS is akin to wearing a nice Patagonia shell over your dress clothes. It is still high quality but detracts from the overall look. No flames--I left a disclaimer
    Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ll probably try the other way around when I get a chance again and post my findings. I`m simply using PS because it was something that I won from Autogeek. It is a bit pricey and the longevity of it is not very good so you have to constantly apply. I do however like the results that I`ve gotten from it. The combo that I had on the Z previously was AIO topped with PS. Again, the results are amazing but the longevity sucks. At this point I`m looking for a product to use after the PS is used up. So far I do like NXT and will probably try use it by itself first then try topping it with PS. If this combo works out well, pricey or not I will stick with it. I certainly don`t want to skimp out on the Z.

Supernintendo Chalmers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your Z has a nice deep color to show off wax`s strengths and weaknesses. When you try the reverse method (NXT->PS), it would be interesting to see PS on one half and S100 on the other with identical prep. Just a thought...

BTW, you definitely got PS at the best price.
    Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, all of that work and it started raining as soon as I was leaving for work. I just brought my car around from the parking lot after it`s been rained on for seven hours. I`m very impressed on how the water is just beding all over the car. Other products that I`ve used do bead up but the size of beads is not the same throughout the car. My car is covered with hole punch size beads, it`s cool looking becasue it looks the same thoughout the car. I did take some pictures and will post them as soon as the roll is used up. (sorry no digital cam) I guess I`ll see how long this will hold up because the forecast is calling for rain all this week.

Thread Information