Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    CCH Auto Appearance, LLC C. Charles Hahn's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I`m a bit surprised I havent found any threads or posts on this stuff in my searching... I was at Advance Auto Parts yesterday picking up my NXT, and saw this new "EO Nano Wax" sitting next to it in a box.

for $9.95, one gets a foam app, a MF towel, and a bottle of this wax, which has a "pump" type cap; like a liquid soap dispenser. I didn`t get any yet (probably should have, it was less than the NXT stuff I bought) but I was wondering if anyone else had seen/heard of/used it? The packaging and such certainly made it seem interesting; almost like EO`s response to the new Meguiar`s line.

Oh, and an interesting aside - I was talking to the clerk who said "yeah I see you drove up in that SUV; just so you know these new products are for them sport compact imports with their custom paint - this stuff might not be worth sh!t for you." :lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Shiny Lil Detlr

Oh, and an interesting aside - I was talking to the clerk who said "yeah I see you drove up in that SUV; just so you know these new products are for them sport compact imports with their custom paint - this stuff might not be worth sh!t for you." :lol

:nixweiss

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Corey Bit Spank

:nixweiss

So, by her standards, it only works on lime green Eclipses with blue flying robot stickers on the side and two bottles of NAWZZZ?

I may have to see if the stores near me carry this, the wife`s car would be a perfect test vehicle - although it isn`t lime green....
    2003 Mazda Protege ES 2.0
    Sunlight Silver Metallic
    very dirty

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, and an interesting aside - I was talking to the clerk who said "yeah I see you drove up in that SUV; just so you know these new products are for them sport compact imports with their custom paint - this stuff might not be worth sh!t for you."

Oh, I see. I better stock up om some SUV wax.
    Black Mustang GT

Supernintendo Chalmers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, and an interesting aside - I was talking to the clerk who said "yeah I see you drove up in that SUV; just so you know these new products are for them sport compact imports with their custom paint - this stuff might not be worth sh!t for you."

That`s your fault. You should know that it isn`t good paint until it has "sponsorship" stickers on it. I`ll help you out--my 303 protectant Moist Towelettes came today along with a 303 sticker. If you need it to buy that wax, send me your snail mail address.
    Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by IndigoGTI

So, by her standards, it only works on lime green Eclipses with blue flying robot stickers on the side and two bottles of NAWZZZ?

I may have to see if the stores near me carry this, the wife`s car would be a perfect test vehicle - although it isn`t lime green....

I`ll probably end up breaking down and buying some of it at some point (I`m a sucker for new stuff ) so I`ll be able to review it.

but yes, she was referring to both this EO as well as NXT; I highly doubt there`s any validity to the sentiment though. - I mean right on the NXT bottle it states clearly "keep off vinyl, rubber, and cloth surfaces".... doesn`t that cut out a large part of the "sport compact imports" ?? :xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    I was at Advanced auto today and noticed this new EO product too as it was strategically placed next to the NXT product!! I was hoping someone here would have already gotten hold of some and given us some feedback. Sounds real high tech with them claiming they used NANO technology to create this product. Now I`m a natural born skeptic so I would really need some scientific along with empirical proof to believe these claims. I read somewhere on the box that there is a rebate coupon inside the packaging that would make your purchase cost nothing. So, it would be an interesting purchase if indeed it turns out to be free!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by mets19p

I was at Advanced auto today and noticed this new EO product too as it was strategically placed next to the NXT product!! I was hoping someone here would have already gotten hold of some and given us some feedback. Sounds real high tech with them claiming they used NANO technology to create this product. Now I`m a natural born skeptic so I would really need some scientific along with empirical proof to believe these claims. I read somewhere on the box that there is a rebate coupon inside the packaging that would make your purchase cost nothing. So, it would be an interesting purchase if indeed it turns out to be free!!

I noticed that as well - I may run back and grab some just for kicks... atleast I`d get a MF out of it

and here`s what EO Writes about its new product:

Hairline scratches and unsightly swirl marks on your vehicle are a thing of the past with Eagle One`s new High Gloss NanoWaxĂ¢â‚¬Ëœ utilizing Nano technology.

The particles in traditional wax and polishing products are too large to effectively remove hairline scratches. This leaves an uneven surface, which reflects the light, causing swirl marks to appear on your paint surface. To solve this problem Eagle One engineers developed a new high gloss wax formula that is the first to utilize advanced Nano technology. The Nano polishing agents fill hairline scratches while the the micro Carnauba Wax particles apply a smoother, more consistent coating. The result is a deep glossy surface and shine, and because the particles in NanoWax are so small, it is also easier to remove, and eliminates the messy white residue that other waxes leave behind.

NanoWax is available at leading automotive parts and mass merchandiser stores and the suggested retail price is $9.99.

Post Thanks / Like
    Now that Meguiars and Eagle One has new products I wonder when Mothers will come out with something new . I hear Turtle Wax has something new too.

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw some new turtle wax today when picking up my NXT. It`s Turtle Wax PLATINUM. It looked like a premium liquid carnuba, like meg`s gold class type product. It was in an emerald green container.

I like the packaging on the nano wax, very industrial/european.
    Black Mustang GT

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh crazy.... a wax with a pump dispenser like some hand lotion.

I wonder if maybe this wax is full of nanotubes for some reason, or nanomachines that go around polishing your paint for you.

Supernintendo Chalmers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by 4DSC

I wonder if maybe this wax is full of nanotubes for some reason, or nanomachines that go around polishing your paint for you.

Please use the correct terminology. It is a nanopump. This doesn`t mean I won`t be using my nano credit card to play with this stuff today. Finally above 50`s and sunny today AND tomorrow. Nanoyay!
    Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by 4DSC

for some reason you just made me think of the old TV show "Mork & Mindy" - where mork always said "nanu nanu" (don`t ask me why... )

Post Thanks / Like
    Went to both Pepboys and Strauss auto stores today (NYC) and still haven`t seen the NXT of the new EO. Has anyone tired the EO, nanu nanu to all!

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Shiny Lil Detlr

- I mean right on the NXT bottle it states clearly "keep off vinyl, rubber, and cloth surfaces".... doesn`t that cut out a large part of the "sport compact imports" ?? :xyxthumbs

:lol

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information