Post Thanks / Like
    We had a new Super Wal Mart opened couple days ago so I decided to check out their detailing section. I got a little excited (because of all the talk about it) when I saw the full line of NXT products. I only got the Tech Protectant since DavidB was nice enough to add NXT and spray wax to the PC that I`ve won. I was on my way to work but I wanted to try it out. My Z did get dirty from the rain last night so I took her to the carwash, plus I already had all of my detailing stuff in the hatch anyway.(You never know when Z get`s dirty) After I ran her through the car wash, I drove her in one of the wash bays to get her dried off. Now, this is funny because I`m standing there drying off my car in a three piece suit. Now, I`m used to the looks that I get when I`m driving the Z, but people were looking at me like I was crazy. Oh well. Got her dried off and sprayed NXT on the tires. I usually don`t use spray because it usually spins off on the car and get`s the wheels really dirty, I did it anyway. I had a bit more time so I had a chance to apply it on the cockpit then off to work I went with a big smile on my face.

1 - My first thought when I sprayed it on the tires was OH S**T! The product looks just like Black Magic`s tire spray. This stuff spins off all over the car and it`s very difficult to remove from the wheels. I was very surprised to say the least when I arrived at work. It didn`t spin off on the paint like all the other spray`s that I`ve used. I didn`t get a chance to actually spread out the product on the tire but to my surprise every part of the side walls are covered of the product, including about two inches above the name of the tire, where the thread starts (it stopped there).

2 - My first though when I sprayed it inside the car was the smell. It smelled sweet, unlike the Stoners that I used couple of days ago. The result was simply AMAZING. It gave the inside a very wet look, it`s what I was looking for. This was the property of Black Magic interior spray that I like also. It made the inside very wet but the downfall and the reason I stopped using it it`s very greasy. Usually after you applied BM or any other protectant, you can be sure it will be all over you if you touch it. I applied all over the dash and also the steering wheel. I went through the whole interior where I applied the product and tried to see if it rubs off. NOPE!! The damn thing actually bonded to the surface and it doesn`t rub off on your hands, including the steering wheel.

Overall, for the little amount of time that I was able to spend on NXT Tech Protectant, I`m very impressed. So, if this is what their Tech Protectant can do I can`t wait to see what their wax can do.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the review. I was thinking about getting this product, but I just bought some #40 a couple of months ago.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just went to the local walmart and nxt products weren`t on the shelves yet

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the review! I might as well buy the whole darn NXT line of products!!

Can`t wait to give it all a try based on the great reviews so far.
    "If you want to be rich - work. If you want to be clever - study. But if you want to be happy - do what you really like"

Post Thanks / Like
    I can`t wait to use this stuff in my engine bay. My Z has a lot of flat black painted surface and it would just look amazing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here`s a picture of the engine bay.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ll have to snag a bottle of the NXT protectant when it hits the stores around here. Thanks for the review!
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by BlueDragonZ

It gave the inside a very wet look, it`s what I was looking for.
    Blech, that`s what I hate about all the Meg`s consumer line vinyl/rubber products. I`ll stick with my #40 (though I want to try Vinylex sometime), thanks for the review!

Thread Information