Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well guys I got my stuff, unfortunely it`s in the low 20`s here in UT. We will try to do something this weekend if the weather cooperates. At least I can look at the cool looking packaging. Anyone else receive their stuff? Reviews?

Post Thanks / Like
    I guarantee you, as soon as people start receiving their products, they`ll be posting reviews.

You`d better get to work on your car and post a review or you`ll be trampled by the stampeding herd of NXT users, all frothing at the mouth over their latest discovery.

BTW, DavidB has already posted a detailed review of it. Click on the "Learn!" icon and look for his article on BCC.
    There are only three things you need to know about me. Gloss, Gloss, GLOSS!!

Post Thanks / Like
    UPS just dropped mine off!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ditto but 60 miles south of you.

Originally posted by John Styrnol

Well guys I got my stuff, unfortunely it`s in the low 20`s here in UT. We will try to do something this weekend if the weather cooperates. At least I can look at the cool looking packaging. Anyone else receive their stuff? Reviews?
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post Thanks / Like
    Yup. Got mine today too. I guess my goal to be the first in Utah to try it just went out the window. Now we`ll see which of us is willing to brave the sub 20 degree weather we are expecting this weekend in order to try it. John and I may be trying it out on my wife`s Accord in my garage this weekend if weather permits. Nobody has a portable garage heater they want to bring over, do they? lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Just received mine today as well. Weather is not cooperating though, looks like Friday before I will be able to try it out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Is the "spray wax" the NXT "final detail" to use a couple of days after applying the NXT wax?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, one good thing is that though the weather is bad my NXT didn`t show up frozen.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by bretfraz

I guarantee you, as soon as people start receiving their products, they`ll be posting reviews.

You`d better get to work on your car and post a review or you`ll be trampled by the stampeding herd of NXT users, all frothing at the mouth over their latest discovery.

BTW, DavidB has already posted a detailed review of it. Click on the "Learn!" icon and look for his article on BCC.

Received mine yesterday, but I promise not to post reviews until February 14, 2004. I figure 99% of products in general have great initial reviews. Once the hype dies down, we`ll be able to study a product more carefully.

1/13 - Start subjective testing

1/17 - Start actual panel comparison

1/24 - Wash #1: Record data

1/31 - Wash #2: Record data

2/7 - Wash #3: Record data

2/14 - Post final results

Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent plan Ben. :up
    Taking my signature to it`s MAXIMUM POTENTIAL

Post Thanks / Like
    BW - The Man With The Plan!! :up :up
    There are only three things you need to know about me. Gloss, Gloss, GLOSS!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I recieved my NXT and spray wax yesterday and tried it out on my 7 series and our X5. The NXT sealant is easier to use than Klasse SG and about the same as PUPP. Fairly easy to apply and even easier to remove. It leaves a very nice shine kind of in between PUPP and Poorboy`s EX.

The spray wax is kind of like Meg`s spray wax in consistancy and I applied like a QD but I used a foam pad to actually work it into the paint. It seems to leave the paint with the same look and feel as the NXT.

I`ll post pics tomorrow when I have some sun.

Cheers,

Post Thanks / Like
    AMP-I`d ask you about the filling properties of NXT, but why bother? Your car`s finish is already flawless!
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    Scott,

There are a couple of scratches/swirls on my wifes new X5 that I have not taken care of. I wanted to see how they looked when using the NXT.

The NXT seems to be like a good glaze. It does not seem to eliminate the scratches/swirls, but it seems to make them alot less noticeable. Again, with any product - do the prep work first. :xyxthumbs

Cheers,

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the info! I am anxiously awaiting my bottle of NXT. I really hope it lives up to the initial reviews.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information