Post Thanks / Like
    Not bad, not bad at all. SUPER easy to use. Wipe on, let sit, wipe off. I found it to be less susceptible to streaking on the hood than other Meg`s waxes and sealants. It is EXCEPTIONALLY slick, and has a very "satiny" appearance. As cleaner waxes go, it`s pretty mild; here is the applicator, next to a new one.

My paint is what I would consider "clean". I would imagine that an oxidized surface would produce more coloration. The 1216 removed some minor marks (probably wash-incurred) on the hood.

It has a nice smell, not tropical but not industrial either.

Does a cleaner wax have a high-end purpose? Maybe. Do you want to wax, and remove minor swirls, but don`t have time to break out the PC, or to #7 or #83 first? Does it make sense to you to do a little cleaning during EVERY wax session? Did you do a complete cleanup a couple-three weeks ago, and now want to re-layer, but see a few new little swirls? A1216. How about A1216 before #26? Or before LS, or S100? DO you want to layer some naturals, but don`t see a need to start at Square 1? A1216.

It`s tough to get a nice "beauty" shot in the garage, but notice the wet look on the hood.

Tom

Post Thanks / Like
    If the finish is good I will often use a cleaner wax like Meg # 6 Mothers cleaner wax or Mothers Reflection to clean up the paint a little before I apply S100 or #26.

Post Thanks / Like
    wow...i have been away for a good few months...now we have threads endorsing cleaner waxes....cool...I have always felt that cleaner waxes can be part of our detailing kits...

Thread Information