Post Thanks / Like
    Very glossy product, sprays everywhere, but once let allowed to sit a couple minutes then wiped down leaves a nice black rich finish. I don`t like the odor and make sure you have plenty of ventialation because the odor is strong. You can buy it at local auto part stores for about $4.99. I bought mine at Autozone for that in an aerosol can. I used it today to dress the engine of my Ranger and it does leave a beautiful finish. Just make sure to wipe it down after it has had a chance to sit for alittle if you don`t like glossy finishes. Durabilty I dunno, also leaves a very smooth finish after wipe down but you have to do some light buffing to acheive the slickness, which doesn`t bother me 1 bit. I`d say it`s worth the weight of it`s dollar so sto speak :up ,,,,,,,,91

Post Thanks / Like
    I use it. I like the color that returns to the trim after using it. I don`t like the streaking that it will do after some rain though.
    2002 Ford Escape Xlt True Blue, Goodyear Forteras and Tekno Rims

Zaino

Post Thanks / Like
    I frequently use Trim Shine, and have found the durability to be fairly good. I also tend to buff the surface, which also seems to help with the streaking issue. As a bonus, you can spray Trim Shine into the wheel wells to give them a clean look. Also, if you order direct from Stoner, they`ll ship you a case of Trim Shine for $2.74/per can, and they will pick up the freight!

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the stuff and I feel like I waited WAY too long to try it! Oh well, get a little older, get a little wiser; as my dad would say!

I spray it on all the trim prior to washing and let it sit/dry for about 10 minutes, then wash the car and it looks perfect! No smearing on the paint or overspray anywhere.

Anyone have any More Shine Less Time experiences to share? I want to pick up a can of this and give it a go as well.

Thread Information