Post Thanks / Like
    Someone on another forum I visit is asking about it. I have never heard of it. Has anyone here?

http://www.eaglewax.com/products/kamikaze/

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is an excerpt....

KAMIKAZE is an xtreme "polymer" compound that bonds directly to the car`s painted surface to protect with a highly resistant barrier against oxidation, pollution, intense suns, salt-spray, detergents, tree sap, road tar and many other damaging agents. Its xtreme high gloss finish is so effective and long-lasting it makes waxing obsolete. It`s like pasting glass on the original paint. Beautiful Polymer layer will last about 5 years (based from our test results). Saves detailing time! You`ll lose count of how many washings it takes .

Additional coats may be applied over original application if desired or to protect against extreme environmental conditions. (Wait at least 24 hours between coats) We recommend complete re-application every 12 months. Occasional washing with only water renews original shine. You can also apply wax or polish over this Polymer Sealant.

Best results: Use Suede Microfiber or Chamois when you dry and wipe off. Don`t use Terry Cloth Towels or Microfiber Terry Cloth. We already tested them and they only scratch the car.

Post Thanks / Like
    you`re on your own, man! I am too scared to try some of this stuff...

Post Thanks / Like
    I don`t know about this. Sounds a little flaky.

Post Thanks / Like
    The girls are pretty.

Some here have implied that Crystal Guard and Kamikaze are the same; the CG rep that was posting here acknowledged the relationship but denied the similarity, stating that CG has been reformulated.

Brett, call me tomorrow at work, or stop in.

Tom

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Brett K

Here is an excerpt....

KAMIKAZE is an xtreme "polymer" compound that bonds directly to the car`s painted surface to protect with a highly resistant barrier against oxidation, pollution, intense suns, salt-spray, detergents, tree sap, road tar and many other damaging agents. Its xtreme high gloss finish is so effective and long-lasting it makes waxing obsolete. It`s like pasting glass on the original paint. Beautiful Polymer layer will last about 5 years (based from our test results). Saves detailing time! You`ll lose count of how many washings it takes .

Additional coats may be applied over original application if desired or to protect against extreme environmental conditions. (Wait at least 24 hours between coats) We recommend complete re-application every 12 months. Occasional washing with only water renews original shine. You can also apply wax or polish over this Polymer Sealant.

Best results: Use Suede Microfiber or Chamois when you dry and wipe off. Don`t use Terry Cloth Towels or Microfiber Terry Cloth. We already tested them and they only scratch the car.

I wouldn`t trust it, they can`t spell. It`s Extreme, not Xtreme! If you look they make 3 sealants... why 3? Also note how long they claim it lasts.

Post Thanks / Like
    I know just enough about all this to be dangerous, but if this stuff is so durable, long lasting, and effective.........why will a terrycloth microfiber towel scratch it?

Post Thanks / Like
    i belive it is the japenese version of crystal guard
    wax on,wipe off zen wax again
    no camera here,just my own experiences .observations and opinions.

"I never met a man who thought his thinking was faulty!" M. Montaigne

Post Thanks / Like
    I tend to avoid products with the word "xtreme" in the advertising. No thanks I`ll take the normal version...I`m not xtreme enough to handle such an xtreme product
    Black Mustang GT

Post Thanks / Like
    ya know, after looking at this website, I have seen this stuff on eBay. Which doesn`t mean anything really, but I knew I had seen it somewhere.

I don`t know about you guys, but I jump on ebay about 2x a month and type in `car wax` or something there abouts and see what is for sale. Once I found 6 24oz Mist-n-Shines for $11....Retail was $78!!!!! score!

Thread Information