Post Thanks / Like
    Einszett seems very interesting to me becuase its a polish from Germany. Does it work especially well on German paint? I eventually want to get a polish for my Audi that will remove minor scratches with ease, they`re inevitable with a black car.

Any info appreciated. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think it looks especially nice on Audi Silver. I have a TT and the einszett gives it a depth and gloss like nothing I have used. On the contrary, it doesn`t seem to work as well on my mom`s Nissan, but the paint is in pretty bad shape.

And just so there is full disclosure, I do sell einszett.

Post Thanks / Like
    i also sell einszett and have been using exclusively for the last year and a half or so on clients cars. i don`t use any other polishes except if i`m testing other products(Poorboy`s and Clearkote). no matter what i try i always keep reaching for the 1Z first. i actually have to make a conscious effort to use the others. i love 1Z and fully believe in it; that`s the only reason i would stake my rep on it by selling it. i`d never sell anything i don`t believe in - i`m just not a salesman. sorry fo the ramble, anyway, i have used the 1Z paint polish as well as others on all types of German paint(Audi,Mercedes,BMW) and find it to be the best and easiest to use. it works wonders on those cars and the Italian Exotics too. if i knew how to post pics i`d show what the 1Z did for a customer that took 600 grit sandpaper to the hood of his Ferrari 308( i know, what an IDIOT! - he knows it too). if you`d like to see you can email me or pm me for the pics. i don`t think you can go wrong with any of the 1Z polishes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks very much for the info guys. Will definitely keep 1z in mind when the time comes for my next full detail.
    Treat it like it`s the only one in the world.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bill,

Don`t just keep it in mind, get it ...You will not regret...I think they are superior to 3M and Meguiars

Serg
    2002 996 TT ( love her )
    2004 996 C2 ( will be replaced with 997 )
    2005 C 230 SS ( daily )
    2000 Land Rover Discovery ( wife`s )

Post Thanks / Like
    It looks really good on my wife`s silver Mercedes, but I do not care for it on my blue Jeep. I like the way it looks on the Jeep, but prefer a product that can be layered, as blue swirls easily.
    2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport -- Zaino

1999 MB C280 -- 1Z Glanz

Post Thanks / Like
    Bill,

Looks like it has been a while since you first posted on this subject. Anyway, I don`t claim to be any chemist or expert on what works best on different manufacturers paint, ie. German, Japanese, Domestic, etc, OR if there is a difference in the molecular make-up of them.; but I do know that I like what I see in einszett. I`ve used it mainly on light-colored metallic paints, one German and one Japanese, and the Glanz Wax looked great. Both were prepped with a combination of 1Z Metallic Polish and Medallion Premium Paint Cleaner and Meg`s SMR 2.0. The 1Z products totally added depth and gloss to the metallic. The inclusion of silicone in their polishes really makes them easy to work with IMO. I haven`t had the need to use a more abrasive polish in their line because I`ve been working on mainly good paint conditions. PM or email Michael and see if he would be able to send you a couple of samples of Paint Polish and Ultra Paint Polish to try for swirl removal. His address is michael@1z-usa.com. BTW, I don`t sell products, just a user.
    `96 Jeep Cherokee Country - White - Gray Leather Interior

`02 Volkswagen Passat GLX - Reflex Silver - Black Leather Interior - 5 spd Manual

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks very much for the suggestion Macgirl

Post Thanks / Like
    Bill,

I used the 1Z Paint Polish (Lackpolitur) on the trunk of my black Audi A8. It had some spiderwebbing and slight scratches and they bugged the heck out of me. As I walked past the A8, I decided, what the heck. I broke out the paint polish, applied by hand, followed up with the Glanz Wax. Stuff is awesome. Did a red metallic Jag and it was absolutely stunning. When the pics get developed of the jag, I will post. In the meantime, here is the trunk of my Audi.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you tried layering more than one coat of Glanz? Or using the Glanz wax as a topper on any other products. Curious if this it would work as i topper,

Thanks

Al
    2003 F150 Red Supercrew

1999 Sedan Deville Concours

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey everyone,

Thanks again. I understand the pro 1z polishes contain little or no waxes, where can I get these? I use sealants and don`t want the waxes to interfer with them ( I checked all websites that sell 1z)

It appears in addition to the pro polishes containing less waxes and/or fillers the packaging is slightly different as well? These are ones I`m looking for ,doesn`t look like they are availible online?

Please let me know. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Finally got the chance to e-mail 1z usa directly, quick response. The pro products are availible from detailers paradise but you have to call and ask for them,as they aren`t shown on the site.

Hope passing this along is helpful.

Post Thanks / Like
    In case you didn`t know P21S and Klasse are both of German origin as well.

Thread Information