Post Thanks / Like
    I`d forgotten how much I like Klasse SG. I used it on my wife`s car a while back, then started using up products on her car again. Gold Class, the old Blackfire topped with #26, MPPP topped with #26, that crappy PowerShine SuperShine, you name it. It always looked clean and shiny, and the scratches/swirls were always there. Glazes didn`t seem to hide them for very long. (Her paint has some spots of clearcoat failure, so DACP and even SFP isn`t something I want to try. Plus, it will probaby just get scratches again.)

Anyway, this past weekend I broke out the clay, AIO, and SG on it again. Man, I forgot how great this stuff was. SG leaves this nice smooth feel to the surface, and it`s like you can really feel theh acrylic on it. It isn`t super-slick, but it feels real good... I`d forgotten how nice it is.

Over the few days since, I keep looking at the car and thinking "wow". SG just has such a distinct look. And the car looks better than it did with any other stuff. It isn`t super shiny or anything, but it really jumps out at you. I also am amazed by how much it has minimized the appearance of all the scratches and swirls. They are really a lot less noticeable now, even in direct sun.

I really think SG has a neat look, and it is pretty different than most other protectants look. If you have a green or blue metallic car, or possibly silver or white, it really might be the thing for you. It isn`t super deep, and it isn`t super shiny, and it isn`t super beady (it has sort of weird/different beading too) but it is super cool to look at. I have always used it on my silver wheels, and it makes a noticeable difference in how they look too. Nice and polished looking. As has been said, it really is like a polished rock. Like a smooth river rock, it`s not the slickest thing on earth, nor the shiniest, but man does it feel neat on your fingers and look really cool. You just want to fidget around with it for a while.

I guess I`ll have to buy some beater to use up all my other stuff on... Her car looks so good I can`t imagine using the other crap on it again (unless Zaino blows me away and I stop using Blackfire II on the `Roara).

I am just excited at rediscovering SG and wanted to share... :wavey

Post Thanks / Like
    I use AIO & SG on my Chargold 96 Grand Cherokee. The twins seem to have renewed the paint. I really like the way it looks on this Jeep. It has a glossy look.

Thread Information