Blue-Sun
    I was in San Fran visiting my mom about 2 weeks ago, and like the good son that I am, I detailed her car (like always) while I was there.

i looked to see what she had in the garage, and all I could find was a bunch of stuff called "A Touch Of Class" and NuFinish. I opted to use the Touch of Class stuff, as there was leather and interior cleaner, glass cleaner, car wash and the wax.

I went to the local autozone and krager, but couldn`t find any claybar, as she had parked for about a week under a tree and has sap and water spots everywhere!

The Touch of class wasn`t too bad, it made the car shine, but it wasn`t the greatest. I asked my stepdad where he got it, and he thinks it came with a dodge/chrysler that he bought a few years back. . .

I have yet to import the before/after pics from my digi cam, but I`ll post pics soon. . .

Post Thanks / Like
    Touch of Class, used to be Auto Guard; PTFE based polymer formula. Very good at protection, decent enough shine. It`s what we use on new cars to prevent acid rain damage here in the northeast. It`s "for sale" as a protection package, but we don`t sell it, we just put the product on the cars. I`d estimate 4 to 6 months protection, outside 24/7.

Funny you should ask this, I was just talking to the rep yesterday, and I did a search for "touch AND class", and I mentioned the product "Auto Guard", in another thread!

Tom

Thread Information