Post Thanks / Like
    Did a fast detail job on a friends 01 Blazer. We had to use the products that he had , I didnot have any products in my trunk. First we washed with car wash soap didnt have dawn.Then we clayed with Automagic clay.Then I used Meg # 6 ,I felt that the small amount of cleaner in #6 would further smooth out the paint. Then I followed with # 26. The depth and gloss were outstanding, did the wheels tires and wheel wells .My Friend says that the car looked better than when it was new. I didnt think that it would come out so good. I wish I had a camera to take pictures but I didnt.

Post Thanks / Like
    I too have wondered about this combo. I recently picked up the #6 (the pro line version of Cleaner Wax), and thought about doing #6 topped with #26. My only question is if the #6 will provide enough polish for the car or is sticking with a more "true" polish the way to go...

Post Thanks / Like
    This car was in good shape,its always in the garage. I felt that #6 would clean it up just fine and it did. I did clay it first , maybe it was the 1 - 2 punch of clay and cleaner wax. In this case it worked great.

Thread Information