Post Thanks / Like
    Although I love Poorboys other products I`d been resisting trying Natural Look on the interior and tires. I had products for these applications and thought I`d better use them up before I tried something new.

I got my first bottle of Natural Look about a month ago but first used it over the weekend when it was time for my monthly interior cleaning and protectant application. The Natural Look worked just like Steve said it would....of course....and I really like the nice non-glossy shine I got. I sprayed it on an old mf 1/2 towel that I`d relegated to rag use and wiped the product onto the areas where I wanted it. I always use interior products this way in order to avoid overspray and to get more even coverage. I like Natural Look better than 303 as the shine seems less glossy.

I had especially resisted trying Natural Look on the tires because I`m historically very lazy about the tires and don`t want to wipe the product on. I`ve wanted to just spray it on and walk away so I`d been using Stoners MSLT for a couple of years and have about a case of it in my cabinet.

I think I`ll probably still have that case left next year at this time because I REALLY am in love with the look I got on my tires with Poorboys Natural Look. Very cool black without un-natural shine/gloss. One easy wipe on with a sponge applicator and the job is done taking no more time or effort than spraying and I don`t have to go back and wipe overspray off the chrome wheels. The look is much better than the look I`ve been getting with the Stoners. It look more...well I hate say it but the shine looks more natural. I REALLY like this stuff.

I spose I`ll have to pop for 5 gal of this like I did the Spray and Wipe. Well....I`d rather spend my money with a small business man with a great product and get that special personal service that only a guy in that postion will provide, than spend it with a big corp and pay for their corporate trucks and swimming pools. Nice product Steve:xyxthumbs
    Dream big and be willing to do the work to get there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting. I too love Stoners MSLT on my SC430 tires and wheel wells (now found new use for Meg Engine Kote-wheel wells) and liked the way it looks.

I may have to give NL a try, as I just ordered 303 for the interior black portions of the dash areas. I hate gloss on any dash treatments!

I just used PB EX on the nice birds-eye maple and boy does it shine now! Brings out the birds-eye even more!

Looks like I`ll try NL.

If you want to see my SC430, go to the gallery.

Regards,

Deanski
    DR SHINE
    Swanky Shine (tm)
    What`s in YOUR garage? 997 Carrera S.

The Man Who Knows The Man
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a coincidence. I was just today admiring the look of Poorboys Natural Look on the dash (grey or gray) of my F-i-L`s `96 T-Bird. It has been on the dash for about three weeks and the vehicle stays outside 24/7 with only the reflector shades for protection. With Natural Look, the dash appears new-like with a soft effect, is not greasy and thus and has remained virtually dust free. Good looks and excellent durability.

I initially used Natural Look for my tires also, but on recommendations here, bought Poorboy`s Bold-N-Bright. Another great product and saves my Natural Look for my interiors.

Doing business with Steve is just one more benefit of using the Poorboys products. :up :up

Post Thanks / Like
    I love Natural Look too. There`s virtually no shine whatsoever. VERY matte. It smells good too.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just recieved my Natural Look a couple of weeks ago and tried it the same day. I does look great on my dash. Don`t know if anyone else noticed, but to me it seemed to look even better after a day or so. Hard to explain, but when I first put it on it looked like 303. Then after a day or two it dried to an even more matte look. And it has kind of a cherry smell to it.

I`ve been very pleased with not only the products from Poorboy`s, (EX, Bold `N` Bright, Natural Look and MF app.) but service as well. :xyxthumbs

I look forward to purchasing the Spray & Wipe and QD+ as well.

Oh BTW, maybe I read it wrong or something but does anyone know if Poorboy`s was working on a PASTE wax?

Anyway have a great day everyone.......V

Post Thanks / Like
    Does anyone know if Steve (PoorBoy) have any discounts for Autopia folks ?

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    raj, sometimes he has some specials, but like the name implies the products are really inexpensive so I wouldn`t worry to much about it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I really like Natural Look. It smells nice, leaves a nice satin finish, and isn`t greasy. It really does look great on tires and gives them a very clean black natural look. It`s probably my favorite on tires, but I hate wasting it on them... An excellent product.

I still get streaking problems with Spray & Wipe, though. I even mixed it with about 10-15% distilled water to no avail...

Thread Information