Post Thanks / Like
    Exact opposite of my Meguiars Mirror Glaze Sprayer. I just got it an hour ago from Home Depot and filled it up with water to test it. From start to end, this sprayer puts out a very good fine mist. Although kinda expensive ($4), I think its worth it when you need the liquid to mist onto a surface, like Meguiars Engine Kote. Im sure ill buy more in the future. :up

Post Thanks / Like
    Where did you buy meguiers Engine Kote in a 32oz Bottle by the way how do you like it does it make everything look Factory new under the hood ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Engine Kote only comes in gallons (All Meguiar`s Detailer product line comes in gallons) and I bought the spray bottle seperately from my Meguiar`s Dealer.

Review of Meguiar`s APC+ and Engine Kote.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Fr0zen

Where did you buy meguiers Engine Kote in a 32oz Bottle by the way how do you like it does it make everything look Factory new under the hood ?

Puncuation is your friend. Don`t be afraid. :lol

I think he just labeled a 32 oz bottle and poured the Engine Kote into it.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    Heh there is to many posts to go around i was in a hurry. Anyways how do you like engine kote what does it look like under the hood ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Ive only used it once for engines but the sprayer wasnt up to par for the job. Ive used it for wheel wells and like the results. Do a search for engine kote and make your own conclusion. Give me a PM if you want to buy some.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok thanks do you happan to have any Eagle One WET Tire Gel by any chance . ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey FNG,

I am glad that you like the Zep sprayers!! I have about a dozen or so of them and think that they are one of the best that I have used. The only problem is that they tend to spray an awful lot of product! But that is minor compared to the problems that you were having!

Cheers

Tim

Post Thanks / Like

Nope, I use Meguiars High Edurance.

Post Thanks / Like

YOu still haven`t gotten the Eagle One??!! Man, you`re really dying for some! There are many others that will give that wet look you want.

ScottWax, how funny with the puncuation reference! Poor FrOzen!

Back to the thread at hand... I feel the Zep bottles are THE best! I use them for everything. I have like seven of them with all sorts of solutions and dillutions. In fact, most of their products I have used are fantastic.

I must recommend another ZEP product. It is their hand cleaner. It is orange citrus based and comes with pumice (sp?) in it. It cleans your hands so well and leaves them baby bottom soft. I use it during my routine before I move to the interior portion of the detail. My brother who is a painting contractor got me hooked. You have to check it out at Home Depot. Its unbelievable.
    Seth

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, Home Depot had a whole isle dedicated to Zep products. I walked back and forth and back and forth to see if anything interested me but held back because I already have almost all the stuff I need.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thats where i got all of my Zep Sprayers at home depot in the plants section there was a huge box of them for 2.99 a peace.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is a great spray bottle for tire and wheel cleaners! I like that it sprays a lot of cleaner, that equals less trigger pulls for me and anything that makes my car washing more efficient is a welcome addition. The only negative, in my opinion, is the fact the bottle and sprayer together or rather tall and cumbersome for someone like myself with small hands. Also tried the cheaper spray bottles at Home Depot and they were a waste, the sprayer crapped out after three washes. This sprayer seems very sturdy and hopeful will last much better.
    `96 Jeep Cherokee Country - White - Gray Leather Interior

`02 Volkswagen Passat GLX - Reflex Silver - Black Leather Interior - 5 spd Manual

Thread Information