Dear Autopians,

One of the true strengths of Autopia is the great information provided by so many people. Product information, via personal review comments and discussions, appears to be very popular. We have nearly 600 product review/discussion threads and thousands of posts.

In an attempt to organize product reviews for future use by all, I invested in a software product called Censura. I have integrated Censura into our community as the "Autopia Review" system. After 7 months in play, we have 245 products loaded from 67 vendors, but we only have a total of 100 reviews.

Many people have made product and vendor recommendations. Until recently, adding new products to the Censura database was tedious. An upgrade to the software has made that task much easier.

It is my hope that people will use the Autopia Review system to provide their initial product review feedback. The Autopia Review system is hooked into the forum and will automatically create a discussion thread if you use the "Start a discussion!" link on the item you reviewed.

To give you all a fun incentive, I will send anyone with 30 product reviews an Autopia Microfiber Ball Cap and when you hit 60 reviews I will send you an Autopia Detailing Apron.

If you have a product to review that is not in the system (check first), please use the ADD ITEM link and send me a quick PM. I will add the new item within 24 hours.

Thanks,

David

P.S., The review software is not forgiving if you make a mistake when submitting your review. To prevent loosing your work, please use Notepad, Word or another editor to type your write up and paste it into the review page.