Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Ladies and Gentlmen, The ultimate review for the ultimate clay bar.

I present the: Z-BAR by production car care

I am not going to say anything about the company. They are one of the leading manufacturers available. I have tested many clay bars. To name a few.

Mothers Clay Bar ( <---- BOOO )

Pinnacle Clay Bar

"recently" ClayMagic Clay Bar

3M perfect-It 3 Clay Bar ( a week ago tested )

Most of these I have tried just recently within the past 3 months.

I found this NEW clay bar at a local distributor of many car detailing supplies. The Distributor said, "You must try this clay bar, it is "the best" I was like, "sure I love clay bars." He then explained it very well.

It is a Black and White mixed clay bar (like a zebra) and removes fallout & overspray, along with railhead dust, surface rust, and volcanic ash, etc.

It is circular, and it weighs in at a WHOPPING 250 grams!!! It also comes in it`s own little case to hold it in. After using all the other above clay bars with minimal satisfaction, I have found the ONE that destroys them all. It`s rather pithetic really, this bar makes those other bars seem, rather, well, Pithetic and wimpy.

Here is my new motto. ONE swipe and you`ll know it`s right... Use it with your favorite car wash soap and go to work. This bar is absolutely amazing. Get`s anything off the surface. The car is perfectly smooth.

I did this review because I have tried so many other clay bars. So, Without further Adu.

The Best Clay Bar in existance. The Z-Bar ( I will be posting pictures soon of what it looks like.

P.S It`s the best

:up

Post Thanks / Like
    You haven`t tried Zaino`s clay or Clay Magic yet? You need to try those two bars before you declare a winner. Mother`s isn`t that bad. Meguiar`s is the one that isn`t that good.

How much is this wonder of wonders? Is there a website or anything so we can see more about it? I`ve searched a hundred different ways on Google and nothing is coming up about the best clay bar in the world. Is this a new thing?

edit: Is this the same company? http://www.nvo.com/prodcarcare/faqaboutus/ I`m not finding clay on their site. Unless this is it. No pics though. Its not 250 grams either.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, I`m sold. It`s a whopping 250 grams!

Do you have a website or a source or a way for us to look up your technological clay bar breakthrough? Where can I get one? Is it an abrasive clay like Clay Magic Red, or is it more gentle like the Mother`s one? A black and white bar certainly sounds different.

I am not going to say anything about the company. They are one of the leading manufacturers available.

You just did say something about the company, and we would all appreciate it if you could tell us some more. Proclaiming that it`s the best (and it`s round) makes our begging minds question for more...

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    My bad on the wording of the claymagic clay bar. Those were to name a few..... LOL, I convinced my friend about three months ago to get Zaino and the clay bar while he was at it, so we could experiment. I can`t say I have tried it.... Though, he tried the Z-Bar today. He actually threw his soiled z18 clay bar away after using mine and went to go pick up the Z-Bar. He was astonished as I was. Meguiars is not even a contest when it comes to clay bars. I tried that, when I was using mothers Clay bar. My friend and I have both switched over to the Z-Bar. He switched from Zainos z18 clay bar, and I switched from all the ones I mentioned above to the new Z-Bar. Hence, "The best." I have not used All clay bars. Though, I believe all the ones normally mentioned here I have tried. Z-Bar takes the cake...... and the cookies...... and the ice cream. The price where I got it was 25.00 dollars. It is a NEW product to the company.

The address- http://www.productioncarcare.com/ I am convinced and believe anyone who tries this will be convinced as well this is by far the best clay bar in existance. Go to online catalog, and then more removers. A whopping 250 grams. LOL yep, Yep. I will be posting pictures of this circular black and white mix clay bar. Also, GUARANTEED good or your money back on the clay bar and I believe all their other items. That is nice.

:up

Post Thanks / Like
    Just looks like another low rent bathtubber to me. :nixweiss
    Taking my signature to it`s MAXIMUM POTENTIAL

Post Thanks / Like
    IMO the Pinnacle and Z claybar are the same. They are identical in size, plastic wrap, and color.

Post Thanks / Like
    So you didnt try the Zaino bar or the Griots bar?
    DEDICATED TO THE PURPOSE BEYOND REASON... Oakley ..

Bill 97 Camaro SS #1422

Post Thanks / Like
    From what i have been told, all the clay these companie sell is made by only a few companies, so alot of the companies are selling the same clay re-badged under their name.

I really, like the griots clay bar.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by bjwebster

From what i have been told, all the clay these companie sell is made by only a few companies, so alot of the companies are selling the same clay re-badged under their name.

Bingo. The largest supplier of automotive clay is Eraser. They supply many companies, including some listed in this thread.
    Taking my signature to it`s MAXIMUM POTENTIAL

Post Thanks / Like
    All I know is this: When something sounds too good to be true...it probably is.

Is it just me or does this thread sound like a late night infomercial. :nixweiss
    2000 Civic GPF1 Edition, 5-spd, Milano Red...she`s in good hands now!

Detailing products in Montreal. If you can, please contribute.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by lalaland

All I know is this: When something sounds too good to be true...it probably is.

Is it just me or does this thread sound like a late night infomercial. :nixweiss

I don`t think this product sounds too good to be true. It just sounds like Clay. I`ve read rave reviews about all of the mentioned clays. Not all on Autopia, of course, but in other forums. Everybody has their own opinions about which is best. Some people know how to express them in different ways I guess...

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Jngrbrdman

Everybody has their own opinions about which is best.

I dont see how there can be a "best" clay bar. they all have pros and cons. it just comes down to personal preference.

What makes this bar so great??? Simply saying that it is the best isn`t saying much. I haven`t seen anybody say why it is so great:nixweiss

edit: the only description of the bar is its physical appearance which would seem to be a hindrance. It is not so easy to see contaminants in a black(ok, half-black) bar.

Post Thanks / Like
    The containers look like opaque versions of the Clay Magic stuff, and they even have the Clay Magic blue and red bars in the same pics, beside the Z-Bar. I don`t think it`ll be much different than the CM stuff.

Post Thanks / Like
    It would be funny if this clay was essentialy the same thing as Clay Magic. lol All the hype about it kicking Clay Magic`s butt and then it turns out to be the same stuff. lol I guess what the eyes see and the ears hear the mind believes.

Post Thanks / Like
    where is the review? What did you use the clay bar on? What did it remove? What were the shortcomings of all those other bars that this bar addressed? No offense, but just your proclaimation that it`s the best doesn`t do much for me. I`d like to know what things you factored in or what aspects of this bar appeal to you. That will help me and others to form an opinion about whether the bar might be the best for us, or if it`s something we`d be interested in trying.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information