Post Thanks / Like
    Okay I finally got a chance to try out some Collinite #930 on my 1995 Polaris Jet Ski and figured I would share my experinces with you folks.

Let me first say that the folks at Collinite are VERY nice I told them what I was going to write a review of their #930 for Autopia and instead of sending me the one bottle I ordered they sent me 3! I gave one bottle to my brother-in-law for use on his two skis and kept two for myself

I first washed the SKI with some Boyds Ultra Violet shampoo then dried with an Absorber. Next I got out a small Viper MF towel and a Pinnacle foam applicator pad. This stuff goes on very easy it only takes about the size of a nickel on the pad to do the entire from half of the craft. It basically wipes on then I let it sit for around 5 minutes then wiped it back off with the MF. There was no streaking at all and the shine was incredible! I didn`t think wax on a Jet Ski could do much boy was I wrong.

My brother-in-law used it on his 1991 Kawasaki that has been kept outdoors (faded) and the differences where even more dramatic. Of course it didn`t bring the faded colors back however it did produce an incredible shine.

As far as durability goes I have been to the lake twice since the application and I did notice the water didn`t seem to bead as much the second time around so two days lake use is about the limit on this stuff. However it only takes around 10 minutes to do the entire craft so I will be happy to just reapply it often.

Overall I have to give this stuff a 9.2 out of 10. The only downfall is the smell. Then again I am used to the smell of Souveran!

I will try to take some pics and post them for you folks. I just purchased a 1990 Kawasaki JS440 that is totally mint (only a few hours riding time) can`t wait to see the #930 on that.

:up
    2000 Mustang V6/5-Speed
    2002 PT Cruiser Limited

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice review :xyxthumbs I have been wanting to try come Collinite products on my car. I have heard lots of great things about them.
    ~Cody Julian

Post Thanks / Like
    I have the #915 and feel it`s right up there with Blitz in terms of on\off ease and may even surpass the Blitz in durability, time will tell.

Thread Information