Post Thanks / Like
    I just finished detailing my grandma`s 1999 Lincoln Continental with this stuff(the paint had never been deep-cleaned or waxed! ) and I got a sample bottle with my clay kit!

This is from a Zaino user, but I must admit I was surprised by the ease of application/removal. It went on pretty smooth and came off nice and easy(this was on a neglected finish, too, mind you )

It was easier to use than the purple Meguiars C/W, and the Pro line MG C/W, and a lot easier than the Zymol C/W I have on the Astro right now!

As for shine, I was pretty impressed. The car has received numerous compliments that it never got before! It gave a nice, wet look, not sterile by any means. I took pics, but ya have to wait until I finish the roll!

Anyways, overall, I was very impressed. I can`t speak for durability yet, but I`ll let you know! This is my new favorite cleaner-wax, and I`ll keep using it on relatives` cars! Slickness was nice, too, but nowhere near Zaino(obviously! ).

:xyxthumbs
    Life is just too short to drive a substandard vehicle...

Strange name, ain't it? NattyBumppo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I`ll agree. Mother`s Cleaner Wax is pretty good stuff as cleaner wax goes. I use those little bottles from the clay kits on door jambs, under hoods and deck lids. Every now and then I`ll use it on the wife`s car also.
    Natty
    ------------------------------------------------
    "Sorry Miss, I just decided I don`t do mini-vans"

Post Thanks / Like
    At the risk of getting flamed by GeekySteve, I was also surprised at how well the stuff applied and wiped off. Dry time for the product was very short and took almost no effort at all to buff out. Shine was very nice too (yes, BEFORE I topped with Souveran).

This is the product I usually recommend to friends who do not want to bother with anything more than a single step and do not want to order AIO online.

Post Thanks / Like
    To start with - I am a dedicated Zaino man. However, I got a small bottle with the Mother`s clay kit and decided to try it on my mother in-law`s car. I couldn`t believe how easy it was to put on and take off! By far the easist wax I have ever used. The shine was great as well. This is the best carnauba wax I`ve ever used. Highly recommended.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve used Mother`s Cleaner Wax - I like it, but it stains trim like crazy. Lasts long, though. I like it for my clear coated wheels, gives them a mild cleaning, and coats them in one step.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, I too have tried the sample bottle of their cleaner wax. Pretty good stuff! Went on and off very easily.
    2005 F-150 Reg Cab Flareside 5.4L

Chemical Engineers: More refined than the rest.

Post Thanks / Like
    I used the sample bottle for door jams on my customer`s cars. Really did a good job making them slick and removing the grease spots.
    www.scottwax.com

Certified Opti-Coat Pro/Pro 3 installer

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought a bottle of the stuff to clean up the company cars. I wasn`t about to use my Zaino and I only had $5.00 on me at the time.

Plus, it makes my Weber Grill look all nice and shiny too. However, I don`t hink it holds up to the heat of a charcoal fire too well...:nixweiss

Thread Information