Post Thanks / Like
    Will someone please post a review of Liquid Souveran. I am almost out of Blackfire and Klasse with Blitz and want to try something new. Thanks!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I purchased a bottle of Liquid Souveran over the weekend I should be getting it today. Will post reveiw this week. jj

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry for not posting a review on liquid souveran had family issues to take care of and boy did Detailing my car help

Well I finally got to use the LS from CMA, and I think CMA is right for saying their is no liquid carnauba product just like this!!!

I ended up detailing my Jeep over the the 4th. After spending an hour and a half washing the body and cleaning the wheels. I tried something different. From the fenders, hood, windsheild I used both Blackfire Polishx2 (had to get it really clean) and Paint Protectionx1 straight to LS from CMA. On the doors to the rear I used Klasse All-in-One followed by LS.

Liquid Souveran over Blackfire. After using both Blackfire Products I took it one step further and used LS from CMA. Immediately after buffing off the residues from the All finish paint protection, I put some LS on a Grey pad with the PC set at between 3 and 4. This product does exactly what CMA said. Went on smooth and came off with ease!!! Made the finish on my wrangler look unbelievable. Nice smooth shimmer. A pool of white paint !

This product blew me away!!! Even over the All-in-One. Not as rich looking as the front but still very stunning. I did notice that their was more work envolved removing LS from the All-in-One but nothing to seriously.

It has now been three days since then and two major thunder storms and one washing with eimann`s power wash.

Hood and Fenders:

Beads tremendously

Still extremely slick

Notice some minor streaking on the black fenders.

Over all this product is worth a try. I got my:xyxthumbs it should get yours too!!! jj

CCH Auto Appearance, LLC C. Charles Hahn's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    ok jaded, I`m slightly confused...

at one spot you talk about using Blackfire under LS. In another spot, you talk about AIO (as in Klasse AIO).... which did you use??

also, just so you know - according to certain persons on this board (I dont remember who exactly), the Liquid Souveran is NOT a carnauba wax product. From what we`ve heard, BF and LS are one and the same??

Post Thanks / Like
    I used LS over blackfire on the hood, fenders, and around the windshield.

On the sides of the vehicle I used LS over Klasse all-in-one.

Where did you read that Blackfire and Liquid Souveran are the same. Im interested to read that post.

I was under the impression that BF and LS were different products. And by reading CMA`s website LS is not the same as the paste due to the amount of carnauba. But is still a carnauba liquid wax. While BF is a Arylic wax. Am I mistaken:nixweiss jj

CCH Auto Appearance, LLC C. Charles Hahn's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by jadedjeepster

Where did you read that Blackfire and Liquid Souveran are the same. Im interested to read that post.

http://www.autopia-carport.com/forum...iquid+Souveran

http://www.autopia-carport.com/forum...threadid=11836

:up

Post Thanks / Like
    ALL I wanted to know is how LS is alone You can put BF on top or underneath but How can you tell whats giving you the shine ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Picked up Liquid Souveran last night and used it on my MINI Cooper S. First my car is light silver with a black roof. Weather conditions were hot and humid.

Liquid Souveran goes on very easy and you don`t need to use much at all. I did this all by hand, no PC. Used MF towels to remove it and the end result was awesome. Buffed off with very little effort. If you have ever used Creme Glaz its a lot that on the application and removal.

I have been using the regular paste Souveran on my cars and I think the Liquid Souveran`s shine is as good and the paste. The main reason I wanted to used the Liquid Souveran was the resistance to water spots and UV protection. CMA`s web page list both being above average. The paste Souveran rated below average in most of these areas.

Just my 2 cents.

Post Thanks / Like
    Newcoopers,

Not to get off the subject, but...

How do you like your new Mini S?! How`s the paint quality? Fit and finish?

I`m considering picking one up. If you have a moment, please contact me at keoni @ ahlo . com (remove spaces).

Thanks,

Keoni

PS. If you folks haven`t been to the MiniUSA.com site, you MUST check it out--it`s a real work of art.
    1998 Mercedes E320

Obsidian Black

ODS (Obsessive Detailing Syndrome)

Thread Information