Post Thanks / Like
    I`be been using Griots wheel cleaner and have had pretty good results with it. I never really let my wheels get too soiled.

How would you compare Griots to P21S??

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been using the griots wheel cleaner for almost 4years I love it! I buy it by the gallon and mix it with 1/2 water because my wheels never get that dirty either. But I do have a small bottle that I use it full strength on really dirty wheels. I have never used P21S, I would like to try it some day
    DEDICATED TO THE PURPOSE BEYOND REASON... Oakley ..

Bill 97 Camaro SS #1422

Post Thanks / Like
    Griots does have some good products that work. Maybe I`ll try watering teh wheel cleaner downa bit. Good idea.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve been using P21S for about a year and I have found the results outstanding. I get tons of brake dust and use P21S full strength with the little sponge provided with the kit. Wait a minute or two then blast off with the power washer. Dry with an MF and the star spokes shine

I`d like to try the P21S gel to see if the reults are any better on really caked on grime.
    2007 Ford F-150 Lariat SCrew 4x4

Post Thanks / Like
    I have tried both and prefer the Griot`s Wheel Cleaner over the P21s. They both provide great results but the cost/volume leans in the Griot`s court.

I rarely use wheel cleaner myself though...except after the winter when I do not get to wash the car as often.

Post Thanks / Like
    Every single product I bought from GRIOT"S I was happy with.Yes there products are more money but I you are not happy with them just call there 800 number and return it for a full credit or you money back.BEST OF SHOW CARNUBA WAX SPEED SHINE WHEEL CLEANER FINE HAND POLISH WINDOW CLEANER I NEVER had a problem with them.Just recently I bought there carnuba wax My car came out beautiful. GRIOT`s is a company you wont be sorry with but they are more money then anybodyelse!

Post Thanks / Like
    I will second that!

Post Thanks / Like
    RedVR6 - you rarely use wheel cleaner ... what type of brake pads do you have on that VW? I`m washing brake dust off at least three times a week. I`m going to try Griots Wheel Cleaner just to see if I can save some $.
    2007 Ford F-150 Lariat SCrew 4x4

Post Thanks / Like
    I do 90% of my driving on the highway for 20+ miles each way. I do wash my rims at least once a week, even if I do not do the car. And wax them every couple months with Blitz Wax. I guess I do a lot more engine braking than I realize..being that I am pushing nearly 80K on my brakes.

Post Thanks / Like
    see the review I posted in this forum in early June comparing P21s and Eagle One A2Z on VW wheels with OEM brake pads.

A month and several wheel cleanings later, I`m still impressed with A2Z, much better than P21S. And, its $4 a bottle at Walmart.

mz

(this will all be moot in few months when I put on Mintex pads)

Thread Information