Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve been using Plexus to clean the plastic rear window on my Boxster. It does a pretty good job of cleaning. However, since my top is down most of the time, I was starting to get a haze in the window where it folds on itself when the top is down. Plexus was not helping to remove the haze so I ordered some Renovo Plastic Window Cleaner from CMA.

I just tried it for the first time and the result is stunning, the window looks better than when I drove it off the lot the first day. All the haze is removed and the window is completely clear.

It also worked extremely well on the Lexan windbreak between the rollbars (you can kind of see it behind the plastic window).

Great product! :xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    That product is awesome. I used it on my Wrangler`s tinted windows. I was amazed that it took damn near all the scratches out of my windows when I went on my last 4X4 run. The only thing I wish was different was the size of the product. jj :shocked

Post Thanks / Like
    This is the first I`ve heard of Renovo. I`ve been using Meguiars #7 & #10 on my Z3 rear window. They clean and polish pretty well, but the window isn`t crystal clear as it was brand new.

Looks like you have superior results. Thanks for the photo and review.

Is Renovo available anywheres else besides on-line?

Fred

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for your review, I have the same situation with my S2000 window (top down most of the time, cleaned since new with Plexus, getting a little cloudy).

Order now!

Thanks again

Post Thanks / Like
    I purchased it from CMA. Yes the size of the bottle is very small for the price, but you do get a MF application pad, and a little goes a long way.

I intend to continue using Plexus for my weekly washing, and use Renovo only when it is needed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like you found a good combination.

I haven`t found Plexus locally. I`ve been wanting to try it as well.

You have convinced me, I`m going to get it from CMA. They have been good to me in the past.

I see that CMA has a kit that includes Renovo and Plexus.

There must be a demand for that combo since they have it packaged that way.

Again, Thanks for pix and info.

Fred

Post Thanks / Like
    I am definitely going to add this to my arsenal as one of my upcoming projects is a Tracker with a soft top.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m going to bump this back into the mainstream. That back window looks great.

I recently purchased some of this with some plexus, to hopefully fix some minor scratches in my gague cluster lense. You cannot feel them, but you can see them at certain angles. I`m hoping this will clear it up.

Any thoughts before I go polish away?

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Mindflux

I`m going to bump this back into the mainstream. That back window looks great.

I recently purchased some of this with some plexus, to hopefully fix some minor scratches in my gague cluster lense. You cannot feel them, but you can see them at certain angles. I`m hoping this will clear it up.

Any thoughts before I go polish away?

I`ve never used it on the cluster lense. Let us know how it works. The only tip I found out was if you spray the plexus first and put a drop of renovo on the mf applicator seem to work a lot better and went a long ways. jj

Thread Information