Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Post Thanks / Like
    A few weeks ago after reading on this forum how good the Neatitems towels were I ordered and received $50 worth, they were great towels.

I then read about the JT towels and ordered the same amount, they were half the price and the towels were just as good or even a little better.

Bob

Stockton Ca

Post Thanks / Like
    I am looking to get a bunch of microfiber towels soon, and I saw another post on the board about pakshak towels, and how they don`t have tags that need to be ripped off. I was wondering if the JT towels have a tag that needs to be removed to eliminate scratching???

Post Thanks / Like
    yes, they do but i would not pass over great towels at a low price just because they have a tag to cut off.

Post Thanks / Like
    Don`t get me wrong, I am still going to order the towels from JT, but I was just curious about the tags....thanks for the info. I am waiting to get a price list from Tom so I can try and figure out what I need. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    For those of you who have already purchased MF towels from JT, how are they holding up after multiple washings? Still plush and no linting?

Post Thanks / Like
    toms product is great just go and but some he ships quick and cheaper than everyone else

Post Thanks / Like
    Alan are you sure your name isn`t Tom?

hehe j/k

Have you by chance compared the micro-touch to the ultrafine towels? He says the ultrafines are thicker but everybody here seems to buy the micro-touches. 2 different manufacturers.

Strange name, ain't it? NattyBumppo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I spoke with Tom yesterday and inquired about the Ultrafine vs. the microtouch and he did say the Ultrafine is thicker but the microtouch is softer:nixweiss .

Since everyone has raved about the microtouch that is what I went with.
    Natty
    ------------------------------------------------
    "Sorry Miss, I just decided I don`t do mini-vans"

Post Thanks / Like
    My first batch of JTs (mint green Microtouch) have gone through about four washes (heavy duty wash cycle) and dryings (air temp) and still have excellent plushness with no linting.
    If it works, is safe, and you like it...use it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone ever used the Yellow 3M MF towels? These came out a few years ago.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by NattyBumppo

I spoke with Tom yesterday and inquired about the Ultrafine vs. the microtouch and he did say the Ultrafine is thicker but the microtouch is softer:nixweiss .

Since everyone has raved about the microtouch that is what I went with.

Microtouch it is then.

Do any of you by chance have the soft sided organizer or something similar to carry your stuff around in? I don`t have a hose at my house yet so I have to go to my sisters... something like that would probably help since my 5 gallon bucket keeps getting smaller and smaller.

I may end up just getting a big rubbermaid thing from walmart or something tho since I need to get one of those rolling storage carts w/3 drawers anyway so I can put some towels in.

Post Thanks / Like
    the 3m scotchbrites (perfect it III) are the best for removing wax and polishes from my experience. You can use them for all things, but there are no deals on price. 6 for $27.00, ouch.

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought the ones from 3M when they first came out, they are great but after getting the ones from JT and Neatitems a few weeks ago I find them to be at least twice as good.

Bob

Stockton Ca

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by jmsc

Has anyone ever used the Yellow 3M MF towels? These came out a few years ago.

Not too bad for windows, but the 3M towels are junk for buffing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Can someone post a picture of their microtouch towels? The only pics on eBay are of the ultrafine towels. Just wondering how much difference there is in plushness.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information