Post Thanks / Like
    My first order of Autopia-quality products included a Pinnacle kit, with Pinnacle vinyl and rubber protectant. The coconut smell is wonderful. The shine is nice too. It`s a bit too shiny though. I have 2 cars one with a black dash and one with brown. I cleaned both and then applied the pinnacle protectant. It looked great. I like(d) the shiny look of the dash. Driving in the sun was killing me though. The glare on the windshield from the shiny vinyl was quite annoying and distracting. I finally had enough of it and cleaned it off with a dawn/water mixture. I then applied 303 protectant. I never thought that I`d like a matte type finish but it looks quite nice! The glare has been significantly reduced and it doesn`t doesn`t very much, which is nice. I still use the pinnacle on every other parts of the interior because it smells so much better than the 303, which is the only complaint I have with the product. I think they should add some type of fragrance to it!

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree, I have never used the pinnacle stuff but the 303 smells.... well like uhhhhh not sure. It kind of an armorall?? smell. I guess. Anyway they really should add a fragrence, just not too much. BTW, ever smelled Zymol Cleaner Wax? I bought another bottle just to smell it. It really smells great.
    ~Cody Julian

Post Thanks / Like
    I love the Pinnacle stuff but on tires only. I really do not like protectants on interior plastics but 303 is best for dashes and the like.

Vinylex is almost as bad.
    There are only three things you need to know about me. Gloss, Gloss, GLOSS!!

Post Thanks / Like
    How about KLASSE V L R/red bottle/? I use it on my Boxter S, very low shine and good durability . Could any of you guys shareany information on this product. Sorry about my english/it is my second one ,the first is swedish/
    2002 996 TT ( love her )
    2004 996 C2 ( will be replaced with 997 )
    2005 C 230 SS ( daily )
    2000 Land Rover Discovery ( wife`s )

Post Thanks / Like
    I have never used Pinnancle protetant but almost all rubber/vinyl products do this. Next time after applying, grab a clean rag and buff the dash. You should pick up a lot of the excess protectant and the dash should have a nice finish left on it, but not reflective enough to blind you. Hope this helps, good luck.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks,Gimp!
    2002 996 TT ( love her )
    2004 996 C2 ( will be replaced with 997 )
    2005 C 230 SS ( daily )
    2000 Land Rover Discovery ( wife`s )

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by thevolvoguy

BTW, ever smelled Zymol Cleaner Wax? I bought another bottle just to smell it. It really smells great.

Tell me about it!:xyxthumbs

Love using it on the van! It smells like a tropical drink!!

The Zymol auto wash I just got at Costco smells the same way!

Gotta love it, but Z6 and Z7 smell pretty dang good, too!

:wavey
    Life is just too short to drive a substandard vehicle...

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by bretfraz

I love the Pinnacle stuff but on tires only. I really do not like protectants on interior plastics but 303 is best for dashes and the like.

Vinylex is almost as bad.

Yea, I just tried the Pinnacle on my tires and it does look great! I was trying to find something to replace the Meguiar`s HE. This is so much nicer than the "ghetto shine".

Since I first posted the original message I`ve been using 303 on my interior and I love it! It does an incredible job at not attracting dust. It seems to last a fairly long time as well. It also dresses up the black plastic pieces on the interior.

Thread Information