Post Thanks / Like
    I really appreciate the customer service of one grand. They really know what their talking about and make an effort to answer anything you have to say. When i ordered my stuff they even told me to call them back in a couple weeks to see how i liked their products. That makes me want to buy more and more of their products.

I don`t know about some of the other customer service from the diff companys but i would like to know so please post a reply about your customer service experiences thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    If you use products just cause people are nice you are probably not using good products. I know from expierence you are using insuperior products. One grand is a good company but you must come to realize that all serious detailers on this board use klasse or zaino for premium protection.

I heard one grand is bad on chevys

especially s10 zr2`s

IS that what you drive?

And i heard it can do bad stuff to the white paint.

IS IT WHITE?

Post Thanks / Like
    I know from experience you are using insuperior products.
    Insuperior, I guess that since inferior means of low quality, Insuperior must mean quality that is not quite superior. I don`t know, haven`t seen that word before.

you must come to realize that all serious detailers on this board use klasse or zaino for premium protection.
    So I guess all those other folks that use anything BUT Klasse or Zaino are forever stuck being an amateur detailer or not serious about their detailing. Not likely.

I heard one grand is bad on chevys, And i heard it can do bad stuff to the white paint.
    Could you please expand on this. I owned a White, Chevy Camaro that received multiple coats of Blitz wax and I sold it at a premium after 5 years of ownership because it looked better than new, I`d like to know more on this subject.

The fact is there is many high quality surface care products that are not polymer base and One Grand is one of them. Just from my experience from a non-serious, or maybe an inserious, detailer, as you would put it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by TWOOD

His subject read, "Shut up this is a detailing board not a customer service board"

If you use products just cause people are nice you are probably not using good products. I know from expierence you are using insuperior products. One grand is a good company but you must come to realize that all serious detailers on this board use klasse or zaino for premium protection.

I heard one grand is bad on chevys

especially s10 zr2`s

IS that what you drive?

And i heard it can do bad stuff to the white paint.

IS IT WHITE?

What? I think you need to shut up buddy.

One Grand is a great company and blitz is awesome. You do know that people recommend it all the time on this board to people that do not want to use Zaino or Klasse or to people who want a carnauba topper for Zaino or Klasse.

SonnyDaze, a professional detailer and detailer of the Ferrari Club of New Orleans, uses it on Ferraris! But I guess he applying a "insuperior" product to them.

I`m also using a product line because the people there are nice and I was scared away from the other company by they way I was treated. I do not think I am using "insuperior" products as I have found their products to be quite awesome and perform greatlt! I think we all know what companies I`m talking about.

Also, why do you say it is bad on Chevy? Does Chevy use some special paint that reacts negatively to blitz?

And who cares if he reviews their customer service? Customer service is a BIG part of a company. The reason I shop at several online vendors is because of their Customer Service. I`ll gladly pay a few extra dollars for a product if I never have trouble calling them, the people are nice, and they are easy to deal with. CMA has had several reviews of them written and I have never had a problem with it because it wasn`t about a product.

Zey, Great review. I`m sure you`ll love One Grand products.
    2005 F-150 Reg Cab Flareside 5.4L

Chemical Engineers: More refined than the rest.

Post Thanks / Like
    what was up with that personal attack (which didn`t even make any sense)?!?!?!?! you need to cool it, buddy. general rule - if you`re not an *** about it, people are more inclined to take your advice seriously.

Post Thanks / Like
    by the way, i didn`t hear anything forbidding people to talk about customer service. if a guy told me to call back in a few weeks to talk about the results, he has confidence in his product and cares about the results as well as the sale.

chevydetailer, good eye for the little things that count :up :up

Post Thanks / Like
    TWOOD must have an "insuperior" complex:p
    blackrex

Sandstone Pearl Lexus GX 470

Black Pearl WRX (R.I.P.)

Ocean Blue 911

Alpine M3 :woot2:

Post Thanks / Like
    Twood...Comments like that..you will probably..good chance not last too long on this forum...

my 2c`s

jeff

Post Thanks / Like
    ChevyDetailer,

I was VERY impressed with One Grand`s customer service too. Did you speak with John? (I think that was his name). He spent about 20-30 mintues on the phone with me explaining a bunch of techniques to get the most out of my Blitz, glaze and Wash N` Wax.

Post Thanks / Like
    BLITZ IS ONE OF THE BEST CARNUBAS AROUND!PUT IT WITH P21S AND SOUVERN AND THATS A TRIPLE CROWN!

Thread Information