Well I recieved this product in my klasse detail kit a while back but never put it to the test until the boston autopia last saturday(still compiling pics for the thread). We used it on the rubber door seals and door handles that were stained white from 3 years of neglect. Joed1228 applied the product with a terry cloth towel to the white door seals and they instantly turned into a natural black color! It was amazing! We used it on the plastic ML door handles also and it made them look factory new, took all the carnuaba wax stains off of them, yet did not make them greasy or slippery. The product is a clear thin liquid with a slightly chemically smell. It really deep cleans the rubber seals around the windows and makes them look factory new and this is the only product i have used to completely remove wax stains off trim!! I highly recommend this product, Joed1228 uses 303 and says this klasse stuff blows 303 away, he took my bottle of it . I do not recommend using it on tires, unless you put it in a spray bottle, too little of a shine for tires IMO. Just doesnt do the job. For trim and door handles, this product is a keeper! Now if I can get my bottle back from Joe...

Post Thanks / Like
    nice review. my only complaint with it is that it kind of stinks if you use it on your dash. did you try any on the interior? i may have to break my bottle back out and use it on the door trim.

Thread Information