Thread: Wow Wow Wow Zfx

Post Thanks / Like
    This stuff is GREAT!!!:bounce

I tried it for the first time last evening and it really makes a difference. Not only does it makes Zaino polish more user friendly but also gives immediate gratification. Where it took several days to achieve the best shine from each layering it now is instantly there. This ZFX fortified polish dries in no time.

It was so easy to use that I converted the hood, top, and trunk lid to Zaino on the Lexus. I expected a good results on the Z28 because it already had about 20 coats but the 2 coats I put on the Lexus were fantastic. I was able to put 3 coats on the Z28 and 2 coats on the specified areas of the Lexus from 1 oz of Z5. I can not wait to finish the Lexus and use some of the ZFX`d Z2.:xyxthumbs

For all of you late bloomers like myself... believe the hype!!!

ZFX is Fantastic and I think that using Zaino polishes without it is an injustice to the system. Good things do come in small packages.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the club!:xyxthumbs :up
    DEDICATED TO THE PURPOSE BEYOND REASON... Oakley ..

Bill 97 Camaro SS #1422

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, ZFX is killer!! You never know, in the future Sal may include a ZFX type additive to the Zaino polishes themselves, but for now they must remain separate.

Sounds like you really have Z application down if you got 3 coats on your Z28 and a few areas on the Lexus with one ounce. Great job! Did you strip the P21S from the areas you Zainoed on the Lexus?

Nice work, welcome to the ZFX family!

:wavey

Post Thanks / Like
    I just ordered some ZFX and can`t wait for it to come. I was just wondering, can I just use the zfx combo with my already Zainoed car which was done the "old fashioned"way (Z1)??

Post Thanks / Like
    <blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by slvr-bullet [/i]
    <strong class=`bbc`>I just ordered some ZFX and can`t wait for it to come. I was just wondering, can I just use the zfx combo with my already Zainoed car which was done the "old fashioned"way (Z1)?? [/b]</blockquote>Yep . . . there`s no need to strip existing Z layers before adding a ZFXed layer of Z2 or Z5.

Tort

Post Thanks / Like
    gotta love more than 1 or 2 coats a day!!!!!

:up

Post Thanks / Like
    "Sounds like you really have Z application down if you got 3 coats on your Z28 and a few areas on the Lexus with one ounce. Great job! Did you strip the P21S from the areas you Zainoed on the Lexus? "

Mike remember that the Z28 is a convertible which really cuts down on the amount needed per coat. I think I got the thinness technique down pretty good now. I wish I had listened to you guys about how good ZFX is. My fear was that I would never apply more than one coat per day. Lazy :nixweiss. But with the ZFX the Z2/5 is sooo easy to apply and remove that 3 coats in one day is actually fun with the instant gratification ( curing ).:bounce

Yes Mike I did strip( Mother`s shampood entire car and than wash hood,trunk lid and top with Dawn ) the P21S off the newly Zaino`d areas and since it had been about a month since I last applied any most was probably already worn off. I will probably leave the sides protected by P21S for a month and compare the gloss, depth, and durability of shine after Z7 washings verses the Zaino`d areas.

Thread Information