Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi y`all! Haven`t posted in quite some time, but here goes my review. Up until last weekend I have only ever used Klasse and/or Blitz. I got Z-1, Z-2 and Z-6 through a trade and I`m quite impressed. I did no prep whatsoever, and the results were still excellent. My process:

-Dawn wash

-Regular wash

-Z-6

-Z-1, then Z-2

-Buff, then Z-6 again

Pros: Easiest product I`ve ever used, very "wet" look, non-abrasive, doesn`t stain trim

Cons: No cleaning ability, needs a prepped surface, I want to drink Z-6!

Did I miss anything? I didn`t prep because I wanted to judge Zaino by itself with no help from other products.
    Jorge
    00 BMW 328CI

Post Thanks / Like
    Used it last weekend for the first time myself. I was very happy with the results as well. Be layering on some Z2 this weekend I hope. The fact that it doesn’t polish is a non-issue for me, as it doesn’t require an extra step just a 3rd party product. My only knock was the scent, it’s very heavy. The smell of cough syrup was making me nauseous towards the end of an all day 2 car session. I’m not big on scented things so I’m probably in the minority.

SJS

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Zainoland. Fortunately your experiment with Zaino on a non-prep surface worked out good for you. The down side is that you may have bias your test with Zaino. Surface prep is extremely important for Zaino or any surface protectant. If your results were bad you may have faulted the Zaino rather than the bad canvas in which you tried to paint a masterpiece. I am sure your paint was in excellent condition and probably did not need any prep ( previously protected by Klasse and toppers).

Glad it worked out for you and enjoy the shine and protection.

P.S. refrain from added Z6 to your home humidifier.

Post Thanks / Like
    Actually, my results were excellent. I should have prepped as my surface wasn`t totally perfect, my only complaint was that Zaino isn`t as smooth as I thought. My fault though, shoulda clayed!! :nixweiss Won`t be throwing Klasse/Blitz in the garbage for Zaino though, still think that is a better combo for dark cars (I like a deep shine on dark cars). Zaino for light cars defintely!!! :bounce

Thanx Z28 for the humidifier tip!
    Jorge
    00 BMW 328CI

Post Thanks / Like
    <blockquote class=`ipsBlockquote` >

Zaino for light cars defintely!!!</blockquote>

I totally agree, Z is unbeatable for light colors.
    Taking my signature to it`s MAXIMUM POTENTIAL

Post Thanks / Like

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by ShowroomLincoln [/i]
    <strong class=`bbc`>

I totally agree, Z is unbeatable for light colors. [/b]</blockquote>:xyxthumbs I`m so embarrassed I spelled definitely wrong!!! :scared
    Jorge
    00 BMW 328CI

Post Thanks / Like

<em class=`bbc`>Originally posted by Gimp [/i]
    <strong class=`bbc`>
    As far as Zaino slickness, I have a true story for you: I was checking under the hood of my Zainoed 300M one day out in the driveway. I hear something that sounded like a ball hit the side of the car. I checked the side of the car and it had been hit by a bird bomb. The Z6 was so slick that the larger bulk of the bird`s "business" had hit the side and slid down the door and then off onto the ground.

Now, that`s slick! [/b]</blockquote>What an endorsement..it even stands up to birdsh*t

Although I say that tongue-in-cheek, I`m actually quite serious.

Welcome back Dave...long time no see.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanx for the story Gimp!! Too long Jim, too long!!
    Jorge
    00 BMW 328CI

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I like Zaino alot. It is the slickiest stuff on my car yet. I definitely give it a thumbs up all the time. When people ask me what kind of wax I use on my car. I tell them it is not a wax but Zaino. And some of the responses I get is "what did you say, you use Draino"....and I wanted to laugh so hard but I had to keep my composure and was nice enough to correct them and told them a little about the Zaino product.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dave-

Glad you liked the Z. I think we made a nice trade. For me, I am sticking with the Souveran for the red on my car. Zanio just doesnt really look as good, IMO. I ordered some Meguiar`s BSL hand polish, so that should ony enhance the Pinnacle. Again, glad you liked it!

Regards,

Brett

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah thanx again Brett! :xyxthumbs Hope the Omega is working out for you. I definitely am a "Z" believer, but only for light colors such as my tan Subaru. I don`t think I`d like it either on red. :wavey
    Jorge
    00 BMW 328CI

Post Thanks / Like
    I just got a silver car a month ago and used Klasse on it to protect the paint. Now that I`ve been reading all this good stuff about Zaino, I`m definitely going to give it a try. One question though... does Zaino protect as well as Klasse? Or does Zaino just give a better shine?

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Rednoj

I just got a silver car a month ago and used Klasse on it to protect the paint. Now that I`ve been reading all this good stuff about Zaino, I`m definitely going to give it a try. One question though... does Zaino protect as well as Klasse? Or does Zaino just give a better shine?
    Zaino is every bit as tough as Klasse. If not tougher, if you ask a Zainoholic!

I see this is your 1st post. Welcome to the forum, and remember: search is your friend! :wavey

Post Thanks / Like
    Search is your friend

I like that :up

Post Thanks / Like
    Red car guys SS looks amazing with zaino:nixweiss

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information