Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by 4DSC

Zaino is every bit as tough as Klasse. If not tougher, if you ask a Zainoholic!

I see this is your 1st post. Welcome to the forum, and remember: search is your friend! :wavey
    Thanks for the welcome and the tip Brian (4DSC).

Search is my friend. Got it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Dave,

Did you have any Klasse on the car when you switched to Z? How did the Klasse affect the Z?

Post Thanks / Like
    Gotta love the excitement of a first time Z`er!! Glad to hear you had super results!

I guess I`m one of the few who believe Z works equally well on dark colors, and especially RED!! You`d be surprised how deep, clear, and reflective a darkish red appears with multiple (50 or so) layers of Z. In fact, here`s a good example of why I love Z on RED. Today at the gas station, a young guy, a complete stranger, stopped his truck to ask all about my car. In the process, he kept saying how good it looked for its age, and that it`s very rare to see a Camaro this old in great shape. I attribute most of its looks to Zaino and countless hours of prep over the years. I have not washed my car in two weeks, shame on me, but it still looks outstanding! No other product I`ve ever used makes a completely filthy car look like it`s just been painted, unless you`re standing right over the car. Oh well, it makes my day when I get comments like this, because I know people are noticing that it IS possible to keep a very old car looking like a show car, even for a daily driver! So, moral to my little story is that Zaino is beatuiful IMHO on all colors, but I feel it excels on darker colors, preferably metallics, like mine. Honestly, it`s amazing the amount of stares this old car gets every day. Way more than it really deserves IMO....

Keep on Zainoing buddy, it only gets better!! Of course, as good as Zaino is, there is no substitute for good surface prep. Z is just the icing on the cake, I mean paint....

:wavey

Post Thanks / Like
    Peek-a-boo!! :wavey Back from the dead! Heh heh heh!! Anyways, hi all, long time no post, btw I sent you an e-mail Avalanche. Till we meet again

Autopians...
    Jorge
    00 BMW 328CI

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information