Post Thanks / Like
    OK, I guess I`ve gone too far, but I went ahead and bought a wringer. The best price I found one for was at:
    http://www.wisementrading.com/washing/wringer.htm

I felt a little odd buying something from what looks like a survivalist store, but oh well.

I finally used it last night. I had been having trouble wringing water out of my big blue towel, getting it dry enough to do a good job. The wringer made short work of that. One trip through the wringer and the towel was almost dry again, and no twisting so maybe the towels will last longer. I only bought the wringer itself, there is a foldable stand available, but I decided against spending another $60 for that. I mounted it on a step on my ladder, worked fine. It is heavy, seems to be built well.

So, if you are tired of wringing, and want another toy, I`d suggest it. I`m going to get one for my dad for father`s day I like it so well.

By they way, the manufacturer is at
    http://www.dynajet.com

I`ve emailed CMA to ask if they would carry such a thing, but suprisingly didn`t get any response. They usually respond rather quickly one way or the other.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve gotta get me one of those! I hand wash my MF towels and wringing the Dawn out of them is a real back breaker and time consumer. Getting the soap out of the Big Blue MF drying towels and bath size Neat Items towels is next to impossible! Can`t wait for my wringer to show up! Thanks for the info, been looking for quite a while, those things are hard to find!

Thread Information