Post Thanks / Like
    Up to now, I have only used Blackfire on 2 vehicles, on my dads lexus, and the others, a well paying customer`s that i havn`t seen since. Well in my previous review, I said that the BF looked great on the "Lex", better than klasse/blitz that I had on there before, but did notice that it was a little smeary and the slickness was diminished after the second wash. Well I got to use the BF treatment on my bothers 3-series coupe. The color is topaz blue, a nice color...when clean. The color seems to loose its sparkle and turn murky and teal-colored. But when freshly detailed, it has a nice deep blue, almost purplish glow. Unfortunately, this car rarely looks like that, as he doesnt treat his car like an Autopian would. After a good ABC-ing, and cleaning of the wheels with Sonus (worked much better with agitation:up ), I decided to tackle the swirly mess that was on the car. Last time I tried every polish I had with the PC, but couln`t get them all out, and unfortunately, I had similar results this time. Tried every technique I know with the PC and some FI-II, PI-III, but only got marginal results It must be the BMW paint, because I have had great success with theese polishes on the Lexus, and other cars. Oh well. Next I whipped out the BF polish, and finally I made a dent on the swirls. The filling capabilities of theis polish are very good, and the surface was incredebly slick. Like before, it was easy on, and easy off, even easier than AIO. Next came the BF sealant. This time, I decided to use less product on the grey finishing pad, and to buff out with a MF slightly misted with the BF QD. This worked much better, it spread very easily, and three thin lines on the pad covered half the hood and part of the fender. After letting it dry for a min, it buffed out with ease, and thankfuly left no steaks this time. :up I decided to apply two more coats, something I hadn`t yet done w/ BF. The results were astounding. After the second coat, you could really see an improvement in depth and color richness, and the third coat just built on this. The finish was a joy to look at now. It had the same deep, wet look that Klasse/Blitz brought to it, but BF is opticaly clearer, so the color was brighter and more metailic, lending to a more candy apearance. The finish looked more even and profesional also. I also applied it to the windows with good results. I finished up the detailes w/ the QD, and dressed the tires w/ 303, and the car looked fabulous. It has been thre days since, and the car already needs a washing. The car still feels very slick under the dirt/dust, and hopefully will retain that efter I get to wash it. When I do I`l be sure to post the results. Overall, Im still very pleased w/ BF, and highly recomend it. Its small shortcommings are easily overcome by its many strengths.

Post Thanks / Like
    OK, with all these really good reports on BF AFPP, I`m really thinking of giving it a try next. I have been debating trying either Klasse or BF for a while, but I may just go with BF since it sounds like it gives the best look. I might try the Zaino/BF combo since I`ve already got plenty Zaino coats already built up. The BF would be like a topper adding more depth to Z.

Anyhow, congrats on your success! Have any pics of that dark blue? It must look amazing!

:xyxthumbs

Post Thanks / Like
    Sory, no pics. Make sure you get the Polish, its awesome.:up Both Klasse and Blackfire are great products, but yes, IMo, BF`s shine is superior.

Post Thanks / Like
    :xyxthumbs

COOL!!!!! Wait till you get about 4 coats on :scared

Post Thanks / Like
    Really wish CMA would sell some Blackfire in a sample size - like a one-app test kit. After shelling out cash for Klasse and really liking the results, and reading some mixed reviews on Blackfire, I`m hesitant to throw $100 down the hole.

Thread Information