Post Thanks / Like
    ok....i ordered 2 of these suckers cause you get a discount for 2.....anyway...as some of you might have seen in the pic i posted...they are huge...6 square feet....the picture on CMA is a little deceiving in that...it makes it look like this thing has 2 darker blue borders...like the kind we all cut off(decorative like)...but when i got it i could see that it doesnt...it has 1 continuous darker blue border going around the edges...not on the towel...just where the sewed the threads together....so you can use all of it.....it must have been the way they folded it for the pics on CMA that makes it look that way........OK>>>>>>>>

washed as we all do....then used the CWB on the windows....started with the bigblu as a chmois...draggin it across the paint(dont really like this but did it for you guys....to make my test better... )....it soaked everything up like a sponge....then i used it folded....like a regular MF with QDing....again...it just kept soaking everything up.....with 1 pass...im not kidding...i didnt go over anything twice with this badboy....i did the whole car..everything except for the absolute lower trim(to protect the MF)....and my friggin car was DRY!!!!!!!!and it could have taken more if i let it.....

i am absolutely very impressed with this product.....and i am a diehard WaterBandit guy.....but i tell you.....no more....unless i start seeing swirls...or it falls apart....im staying with it....i ususally would use the CWB...waterbandit...and a few Mf`s(steve`s)....and i had to carry all this crap to where i wash the car....now i just need the BBT(new one for terms...big blu towel) to do over 90% of my car....the wheels and trim at the very bottom will be left for my older MF`s.....

unless some of the probs i mentioned happen....this will be a standard item in all my future detailing regimens.....

BTW....it has a waflle design very similar to the Waterbandit...very cute... the only con.........GET THOSE VIPER LABELS OFF of it before you ship it doods!! .

here`s a pic next to one of Steve`s MF`s...which are still the best for QDing....i threw that one in for a bonus........

Post Thanks / Like
    i forgot to say that they towels are made by Pinnacle(they come wrapped in a little gold ring around the middle....like a fancy dinner napkin...:p

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice review FLONI. :up I am currently using the absorber, but was thinking up upgrading to a Water Bandit. Now maybe I give this a try.

Post Thanks / Like
    Whats is that with pwetty wittle butterflys on it????

That so cute!

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice review Floni,

Can you tell us what if any benefit the waffle pattern has vs the plush MF like YoSteves? Is it waffle pattern on both sides? Thx Detailin` Bro.

Post Thanks / Like
    :p .......rad....good point dood...the waffle pattern is on both sides...these towels dont have an apparent"front/back" like all the others ive used(plush on 1 side and well...not on the other... )...also....ya know when u use a MF to dry right...even the good ones...like Steve`s...it gets to a point where its so saturated that it just pushes the water around....not soaking any up anymore...even if you wring it out.....but these bigboys.....the waffle design(im guessing) allows you to just keep going.....i didnt wring the towel out once...not at all...and it soaked up everything....it didnt push it around...i mean my car was dry where it passed over it....the questions i have are ...as always...durability in both...will it continue to soak up everything wash after wash.....and...will it keep its form and not go to pieces.....only time will tell...but its off to a great start....im anxious to see what others who are going to get it will say........because i didnt wring it out...and it wasnt saturated yet...after the whole car....amazing...i dont no what else to say:up ...............BTW....if i didnt have thos towel...i would have no problem going back to the waterbandit and steve`s Mf`s(x2)....but if i can have 1 big one...than it would be stupid to use 2 of steve`s...when i could save those for my paint with Qd etc...

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Floni,I ordered the BIG ONE from neatitems, it`s 24x46. It`s a plush style though, I`ll see how it works to dry the car off. I am hoping the extra size vs the CMA Big One will absorb as much as the waffle pattern. BTW, I have a small waffle pattern MF I got a while ago, it was supposed to be used for windows. It doesn`t drag on glass like the plush MF but it doesn`t absorb as well either. Again, this is a cheapy so I can`t compare it to your BIG KAHUNA MF

Post Thanks / Like
    Another excellent review, <strong class=`bbc`>FLONI[/b]. Stop reviewing things, you make me want to buy everything! Hehe, keep it up buddy:up

Post Thanks / Like
    Dude! Don`t let you wife see that you showed your unmade bed to the world! She might collapse in embarrassment.

But thanks for the review! :up

Post Thanks / Like
    i got busted because i left the photo on "my deshtop`...she clicked on it like any wife would...and the first thing she said was"now all your friends there saw our messy bed"....i told her you guys were mostly FRAT boys around the world and didnt care:p

Post Thanks / Like
    Good review FLONI.

Every day I find myself talking with more punctuation then ever!

Post Thanks / Like
    osteve said he`s gonna make a run for your office and use your drinking in some really bad TV ads....that and the whole hedonistic La lifestyle...we have to think of some attack ads against him......maybe some pics of him holding his Mf`s....just a little"too closely"..... :p

Post Thanks / Like
    I am thinking of getting the Big BLUE for my new bath towel!

Steve cannot be Marshal he ... he ..... he..... help me think of a reason FLONI......

How about I promise a dozen New Orleans MARDI GRAS beads to everyone who votes for me!

Hey FLONI I got some naked lady beads for you!

Post Thanks / Like
    up here in the bronx to get naked for those....dood...now when i watch the Entertainment Tv about mardis gras....ill always be thinking of your stuff....:p you can drop mine off when you come up to get granny...

Post Thanks / Like
    I will trade Mardi Gras Beads for any detailing products!

PM me your trade and I will see what I can do!

Heck a new business for me I will use beads for money!

Thread Information