Those of us who have been here a long time surely remember the reputation this car wash had. It was "strong" and would "strip your protection." While that may have been true, I always really enjoyed using it. It cleaned well, sheeted water, had a cool translucent purple glow, and I was really fond of the scent. When Meguiar`s took it off the shelves years ago I really missed it. It was always my OTC car wash of choice (along with Gold Class). I had tried ordering bottles off eBay a couple times to have them hung up in customs and never appear.

Well, I recently found some available on Amazon and promptly bought a couple bottles. I had a chance to use it again last night and let me tell you, I was instantly transported back to 2004 when I was just getting into hobbyist level detailing and was most active on this forum (back then as BlackSunshine... the first BlackSunshine, not the imposter). Even though last night I was washing my wife`s mom-mobile Buick, in my head I was back in college washing my Pontiac GTO with my only cares in the world being midterms and finals. I was reminded how much I really did enjoy this product and I hope it remains available on Amazon.

Still cleans well, still sheets water, still smells the same as I remember. Even the old graphics on the bottle haven`t changed