OK, GearHead_1 and Alfisti, I am wrong with my assessment of WHY a post was deleted.
Sounds ominous, any way. Maybe solar flares?..... (You should have left well enough alone, Captain Obvious)

GearHead_1:
Not sure why you use ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ as a signature, since it literally means in English "come,take".Yes, I has to Google it to find out what it means and where it came from. Go, Spartans! (if you are from Michigan State)

Alfisti:
Thank you for posting your experience using Turtle Wax`s One-and-Done compound. TW does not get the love or attention its new Hybrid Solutions line for detailing products deserves. The fact that it is relatively inexpensive and available over-the-counter from a number big box stores and major auto parts makes it appealing to me, along with the detailing task results that they deliver, at least to my own detailing budget and OCD standards. I have Autopian Don and his TW-HS detailing exploits on his now-totaled out & former black Camaro to thank as a major influence on me to at least try this product line. In the past, my perception of TW has been it was a low-tier OTC detailing product that no self-respecting Autopian would use on their vehicle...not any more.