Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Anyone using DIY Detail products?

The Guz enjoys using their primer polishes - fine, medium, course. The nice thing about their primer polishes you don`t need to wait for them to cure before you apply the LSP/coating. Labocosmetica`s super fine polish fiero is the same.

Expensive products however. Dr. Beasley`s. Not sure if its across the board but the products i looked at were all on the higher end of the market.

Personally, I`m moving the vast majority of my products over to labocosmetica - a number of my products are up for re-stock. For a DIYer they have some very good concentrated products. Leale their medium polish is just as good as sonax perfect finish. I think it might cut a bit more as well.

I already have primus, purifica, omina, vitreo, semper and leale. All excellent products.

The iron remover looks to be the best on the market if it does what they say it does. And it too is concentrated.

They have a new tire dressing coming out soon that will be my next dressing. And under their manic line they are releasing a new Rinseless wash. Again my next rinseless for sure. (Initially i liked absolute but its not the easiest to dry and it just feels cheap to me - like all the P&S stuff. I prefer DIY between the two.)

The new packaging is some of the coolest packaging I ever seen as well. Which frankly is something i look for in a brand.

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone using DIY Detail products?

Quote Originally Posted by Bull6791 View Post
    Mike Phillips was not at autoforge that long. Seems like he is jumping around a lot as of lately. Now he is at Dr. Beasley’s. Do they have good products. Thanks
    Mike left 3D because they sold to a holding company and due to That not working out in the past he left ASAP. Don’t no why it didn’t work at AutoForge, guessing difference of opinions with Bob or Nick. He has always been a fan but f Dr Beasley’s and there owner so thinking it is his last stop.

I’ve been let down by Plasma Coat, advance coat gloss and bead hero. Bead hero may HCW been my fault due to prep.

I like their story and have heard nothing but good things about their Matte products.

Heard good about NSP polishes as well bet seems there is a learning curve with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information